Blender Texture Paint 2.67

Yes, especially the movement across uv offsets - makes it easy to create interesting tile options just in the widget alone, also with using a simple texture you can block out paneling in no time for example.

I liked the design too! I would like to make tweaking values in pie menus behave like that but I don’t know if others will agree, there’s like 100 opinions on pie menus.

Hi all,

I have worked on this add-on to load automatically textures already created in a folder:

Don’t forgot to unwrap the object before.
ctrl + alt + X -> default textures with texture_paint_plus_128.py:
Warning: Let’s name the images set with the same name of the object!

texture_paint_plus_128.py modified for 5 textures created like with CrazyBump Export: [objectname]_DIFF, [objectname]_SPEC, [objectname]_NORM, [objectname]_AMBT, [objectname]_DISP

And then:
Automatically connect an images folder with some soon created Blender textureslot or create new
texture_paint_layer_manager.py r1.0 Blender2.70

TO DO: a popup to choose the texture created with ctrl+alt+x with checkbox. If somebody knows a code template for a popup, send me a message, please.

Best Regards.
Spirou4D

Is there a way on Blender to deform projected plane ?

@Spirou
check the code examples on wiki API for pop up example and errors pop up

happy bl

Thks Ricky,I

I fly to…
Spirou4D

I’ve made a git for that:

Say me if it work still.
Bye

Now with the ctrl + alt + X —> you have a popup dialogue to choose the textures you want (remains in memory):

Test the script at your own risk.
No problem for now.
Spirou4D

ps: Thks to Ricky for the wiki idea! I copied a popup template.

@kgeogeo
stencil-widget is for who, please?
Where do you place it?
How use it, please?

Stencil widget is for better control of stencil texture paint and sculpt, enables much more direct control over the image being used as a texture with stencil projection. It is an addon, you enable it and then call it with Q (last time I had a working version) when using texture paint with stencil mode.

Thanks Craig,

I go to try it…
Nice to read you!
Spirou4D

Here is the video kgeogeo made last year

Ha Nice! Thks Craig. It’s a pie menu to rotate, scall, move etc the texture to project!

Ok now I understand: very useful but I have changed the key : ctrl + shift + Q because Q is for the material utils add-on!

I love the tool with line to manually scale the texture, Excellent!

WARNING: @Kgeogeo your files (with Dropbox on this page) have a mistake to show the icons.
I have used mine with Blender 2.70 -

Bye bye
Spirou4D