Blender key map infographic poster

Thank you very much, it’s really useful!

Poster updated!
New 2.76 shorcuts, texture painting section, more icons, layout restyle.

Very nicely made! I will recommend this to new users that I know. Btw, just noticed a small spelling error in the sculpt section “substract”.

Funny poster. Really. A little bit hard to read the first time but very easy for the second one and to remember. Of course it´s beautyful

Nice description! Thank you

I created an account just for this…

Your poster is awesome. Printing it out as we speak. I wonder if the Blender team would be open to including it in the official documentation? I could see this being a really useful popup from the Help menu, and it should be in the official wiki as well. Just my opinion anyway.

Great work!

I created an account just for this…

Your poster is awesome. Printing it out as we speak. I wonder if the Blender team would be open to including it in the official documentation? I could see this being a really useful popup from the Help menu, and it should be in the official wiki as well. Just my opinion anyway.

Great work!

And I immediately logged in to thank for your kind words! :slight_smile: I’ll keep it updated and i’ll work to make it better!
Keepb an eye on giudansky.com

Updated! Poster ver. 1.55 for blender 2.77.
Someone hate this infographic for its complexity, they says it discourage them from learing Blender. That’s why I enhanced hierarchy: remember elements size define their importance in the layout, so just ignore the smaller nodes and use them later.

Updated 23/08/2016 ver. 1.56: Totally revisited layout, better size hierarchy, colored section, added connections between functions, modifiers added, tips added.
See first post for the attachment.

Updated 03/09: Shrink-fatten function, modeling icons added! .

Updated 13/09: Modifiers and snap icons added! Minor fixes

Does anyone have the high res image of this ?