Sorry JTen, you’re right.
I uploaded a higher resolution!

sorry but I get only around 100 K
and some words are not readable !
can you make it higher res

thanks
happy bl

Last one I uploaded id 600KB. Try to empty your cache

Much better, thanks! Very cleverly assembled, and professional in appearance, btw. I’ll definitely refer to it until everything is fully committed to memory (I’m almost there, but I use a number of
software packages in my workflow, so I’ve reached a point of hotkey memory saturation).

Exactly! That’s the reason I made it. Assembling a map it’s a way to “build it solid” inside my mind. And in Blender it’s so important.
Glad you like it. Suggests any varitation or missing you can find.

Good work

Key map updated with render options (crop view and render crop), more icons and tooltips. I reassembled some parts grouping better some functions. Link on first post.

new 20/12: Updated ver 1.45 with must-load addons. Link on first post

Sorry I uploaded the low res version at the link. FIXED

Just getting back into Blender after a long hiatus. This is beyond helpful. Thank you!

Thhhhanks! Yes that’s quite the reason I made it. Refreshing blender knowledge in a single sight! Different command sizes set the priority. Don’t forget to suggests ideas or changes if you find some.

Good work

new 29/12: Updated ver 1.46 with sculpt mode, more icons, and snap shortcut20/12: updated ver 1.45 with must-load addons

See first post

I can’t believe no one brought me any problem, hint, or suggestion to make this better.
C’mon strike your critics and help me visualize the best one-sheet reference blender document!

This is still fantastic, thanks for the time you put into it!

Yes, i’m spending quite some time on it; but it helps me to crystalize my blender knowledge. Thanks!

06/01: Updated with materials shortcut and node wrangler.

Don’t be too nice, strike your critics and suggestions and help me visualize the best one-sheet reference blender document!

NEW 08/01/2015: Updated with new useful shortcuts from Blender 2.43
See first post in thread

I added grease pencil shortcuts and bsurface plugin
Download link on the first post

Learn Blender with a poster infographic updated!

Poster updated!
Added navigation mode, clip view, layout refinements.
Did you know you can navigate your models in first person, activating gravity, running and jumping? Juuust great.

Poster updated! Lots of new shortcuts, icons and tip baloons.