Blender Game Making Contest 16 | Anouncement!

What a coinkydink, using the same games as inspiration, haha.
A few things I’m wanting to borrow form each game, and I don’t quite know how yet, but I want to implement This!

but there will be an option to slaughter your enemy

Manhunt style? That game was brutal

Good luck everyone who is pending to start BGMC! It is May 23!:slight_smile: Maybe someone started it already 9:45 ago?:smiley:

I tried twice to make new thread in Work In Progress section, but did not appear yet, that`s why I made git repository on https://github.com/Acvarium/BGE_StelthyThief where you can follow the processes of my work.

I tried twice to make new thread in Work In Progress section, but did not appear yet, that`s why I made git repository on https://github.com/Acvarium/BGE_StelthyThief where you can follow the processes of my work.

I thought I might try it, but 2.74 is a bear to use for me. (Still getting used to it) Having to click 3 or 4 times to select makes my hands go numb. (carpeltunnel, arthritis) That don’t happen in Unity, or 2.49.
Besides, it would be like me climbing in the ring with Floyd Mayweather, or fighting in the Octagon with Anthony Pettis. LOL

Anyway, good luck everyone. Looking forward to playing your game.

Thanks! Lets hope I can start making now and noone wont push me away from PC :smiley:

You can still enter with a different version of Blender if you like. A good game is a good game no matter what version of Blender you use. The challenge is to make it good enough that others will want to download an older version of Blender.

People have complained about selection issues in newer versions of Blender, I haven’t had that, but I used to get it before, in older ones. The problem back then was my video card (strangely) but it was fixed by updating the drivers. I’m not sure how that fixed it, must be some very strange code there. :smiley:

CTRL+ Click TheOldGuy then select the thing

Good luck everybody, I’m not going to participate this time. I wait very good games!

May I work with a team?
My niece wants to paint textures for my game.

Thanks BPR, I’ll try it. :slight_smile:

The problem back then was my video card (strangely) but it was fixed by updating the drivers.

Brand new Asus Republic of gamers PC, all updates applied. Mouse works everywhere else. Unity, 2.49, windows, works on my Mac. <sigh> :slight_smile:

Anyway, I like the new version of Blender with all it’s faults, so I’ll trudge through. Maybe reboot my old project to the new version.

Yeah, teams are allowed

Great job hosting this BTW. :slight_smile:
Should be a good one. :slight_smile:

Thanks! First time I’ve ever hosted a BGMC. Looking at the WIP’s so far though, it looks like there’s going to be loads of great games. Some very creative concepts.

Anyone want to team up?

I can make gameplay mechanics and code on the fly…

Really I just like making toys… :smiley:

Well, I am always accepting team:) And game mechanics sometimes make headache for me! Maybe want to help on my project? :slight_smile: I think it would be fun! Yeah - I have some ides on how to make Minotaur AI, but with such great logic programer as you it would be much better! Wanna work in team? :wink:

Sure, just PM me anything you need, and try and make sure it’s something you need to win !

:stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks! I will need Minosaur AI, hope it won’t be hard for you. And be sure you will get credited if you do it!:slight_smile:

BPR, by the way, lets contact using GMail hangouts.