BGMC 17 | Finished | Vote Now!!!

I am glad that this nice game is about to become even nicer;)

am i wrong when i say that the contend is in the file and instead of linking it, linux and macusers have to append the stuff into the maingame?
i work with bge now for 2-3 months and dont know much about linked data, but i know that the stuff is somewhere and we only have to get it into the game.

What are the prizes?

Plant Kingdom(by Thatimster, if he wins, he doesn’t get as much as others:()
1st prize - $100
2nd prize - $50
3rd prize - $25
Some more things. I actually don’t remember for sure, but AFAIR it was sth like that. Of course, I didn’t list all of the prizes.

@S-Markt
I’m working with files, the boats are separate .blend files (which means you CAN mod my game!). But for some reason, Linux and Mac have path issues :confused:

Winner of the competition hosts the next BGMC as well, if my entry is voted 1st then the BGE plant kingdom package will go to whoever came 2nd, otherwise it will go to whoever wins.

Oh… Sounds very good. This is very polite from you:)

No vote changes for such a long period. We must try to share it further so that more people can test and vote for the best.:slight_smile:

@adriansnetlis
Good idea, I think this should be posted in the Lastest News section

Someone should also post it to blendernation to boost the views :smiley:

I have way too less subscribers, but I still shared this in G+. Some very known people as blenderrendersky, Thatimster can share this:)

I asked Bart about that, but he said it would be strange to advertise the vote if we didn’t advertise the competition.
Next time we should contact Blender nation before the BGMC starts to ask them to publicize it.

Anyway, just a few more days left on the poll… There could be still a few people who haven’t voted yet.

Next time we should advertise it in BlenderNation, if possible - Blender Cookie, on top featured post bar in BlenderArtists etc. As much as possible. To get maximum votes/competitors/ideas/donators.:slight_smile:

I’m hopefully gonna let’s play all games today :D. Waited so long to check them all out and give my vote.

Good to hear, blenderrendersky!
Should I say: “Thank you for your vote!:)”?

BUMP,
gotta get more voters while there is a chance!

Wow, there’s a very epic race going on there in the poll :smiley:

Indeed! I can see that there is triple second place for now. And there are a lot of votes already;)

Well it says that the poll is closed so I’m guessing that’s it.
I managed to get 2nd for the third time in a row :stuck_out_tongue:
This competition was very fun, the theme was also well picked.
Congrats to blenderrendersky and otto001 for the winning game fireman, well deserved!

For everyone else that managed to enter a game, you get a golden star. Working within time limits can be very stressful and hard especially when stuff goes wrong!

What an intense voting! I think this was one of the best bgmc´s ever!
So many cool entries, I can´t believe that we finally won :D.

Thanks to Smoking Mirror for hosting this contest
and thanks to everybody for joining.
I had a lot of fun playing every game :smiley: