BGMC 17 | Finished | Vote Now!!!

You can see if there’s any problems with the boat skin changer (boat.py line 82)
Do you see any message in the console?

raceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/user/Lejupielādes/AdrianaLejuplādes/Blender/Games/BGMC17/SRCBR/pgui/src/PManager.py", line 237, in draw
    c.draw()
  File "/home/user/Lejupielādes/AdrianaLejuplādes/Blender/Games/BGMC17/SRCBR/pgui/src/PImage.py", line 49, in draw
    h_draw_texture(self._texture.id, self._texture.size[0], self._texture.size[1], gbounds, self.textureCoords)
  File "/home/user/Lejupielādes/AdrianaLejuplādes/Blender/Games/BGMC17/SRCBR/pgui/src/putil.py", line 151, in h_draw_texture
    (C[0][0]/w, C[0][1]/h),
ZeroDivisionError: division by zero
Python script error - object 'Camera', controller 'Python':
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/user/Lejupielādes/AdrianaLejuplādes/Blender/Games/BGMC17/SRCBR/THEgame.blend/game.py", line 40, in main
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'hud'

This is what I get :no:

i cannot see the boats either. 2.74 ubuntu linux

I use 2.75a, Ubuntu Linux 15.04. This approves that it doesn’t work on Ubuntu Linux…

Currently quint-drawn!:slight_smile:

Oh, I’m so disappointed with myself lol …
And I don’t have a Linux machine to test it, because I’m pretty sure it’s a path issue… :frowning:

I mentioned earlier that I couldn’t see the boats either- I use Mac OSx snow leopard with 2.75

OK! So the game works in Windows only…:frowning:

i gave you a vote anyway. but it would be fun to play the game as it was meant to be played.

I didn’t expect to get lead at this vote. I am very surprised. Thank you so much!:yes:

I enjoyed a lot of fun playing:), thanks!..and good luck all in the competition!

Thanks for fish, you got one vote for me as I liked your game very much too;)

Thanks Adrian! , I also gave you a vote , great job on the game and quite complicated mechanism fishing simulation game , good luck in the competition!

Dam i missed another one , :frowning: mabie chatch the next one, games are looking good though , gona play them all soon

Are we allowed to have friends vote for us?

Not just because they are your friends, but if they think your game is the best… :smiley:
Well, it’s a public vote, so I guess anyone can vote, but they do have to be a member of blender artist forums I think. You can’t vote without being logged in AFAIK.

Like, don’t get your mum to vote for you, not without having her play all the other games first. She might want to vote for someone else. :stuck_out_tongue:

I was glad to see that everyone has got at least one vote, last time some people didn’t get any votes, so that’s an improvement.

And so do I…:slight_smile: Currently I am 3rd - unexpectedly high result for me.

I was glad to see that everyone has got at least one vote, last time some people didn’t get any votes, so that’s an improvement.

i paid my uncle larry 5 bucks to vote me.

Well, this was my first BGMC, I really enjoyed making the game (but now I don’t know what to do with it …).
I’m “kinda” disappointed, because of the fact that Linux/Mac users couldn’t play it…

You can keep developing it, fix the issues and maybe make very advanced high quality game where you buy new boats, unlock new levels and even enjoy jumps, waterfalls and other obstacles that make game more exciting. It is up to you to either abadon or either progress the game and publish on GameJolt, or maybe even greenlight on Steam!? This is only up to you - do whatever you want. I am just reccomending you what to do;) And for the first game it is very high result. My first game was shooting funny robots from bad-physics spaceship, I’d rate it 2 out of 5. Next one was Minosaur, but I think it was worse than the robot game, it wasn’t successful. However, this time - the 3rd time - I got something that I like already! I even can’t imagine how your 3rd BGMC game may look, but it should be very impressive!:slight_smile:

I’ve gotta ask my mum to vote for me, Thatimster and Bishop, and father - for me, Thatimster and Fireman as they’re my favourite games:D
P.S. Just kidding, won’t ask them to make a profiles for themselves. My brother already made one and voted for me and Thatimster:D

Well, I guess I’ll keep developing it. I want to add split screen multiplayer and other cool stuff (maybe even online multiplayer)
I’ll try my best in the next BGMC, I got a little bit lazy on this one :smiley: