BGE - Fighter Jet Combat

Yeah, the game looks really great so far! Are you planning to have different planes that handle different ways?

Would you mind sharing the blend file? I think a lot of us are interested in the codes you used.

Mokazen this looks super fantastic. Iv been waiting for another update on your youtube channel for ages! Are you still working on this project? I would gladly pay for this game if you added the ability for aircraft to handle differently and the ability to change the difficulty level of the game. Anyway, nice job so far.

Still awesome!

I will look forward to the released product.

mokazon

Really nice game, looks great.

However in your video at sec 52 you see some glitching with the rounding of the sea, it’s a hard cut there maybe you already notice it?

Can you play it with different controllers?

Cheers,

Happylifes

Yea, everything looks really good. Great work with the explosions. Landscape is better than what I see while flying with FSX. There are mods to improve the look but base to base, you can’t argue :spin:. Keep on devvin’!

man how did you do your sky

it looks so hd.

you should show me how to achieve these level of graphics
because this is really top for the BGE.

its professional enogh !!!

NICE (i like the game play ,and the graphics nice work)

:cool::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::cool:

Hi guys,

I’ve recently been playing with this game again. This time, however, I’ve started from scratch with the plane and I’ve reprogrammed the physics.

The plane now follows now proper flight physics, not 100% accurate, but fairly believable. I’ve been working on this for a physics project in school. The plane (f15) can now take off/land, stall, etc quite realistically. I also added support for joysticks, and I’m messing with the graphics a bit. The landscape in this video is a bit old and thrown in, so it’s not quite as refined.Take a look:

Very cool, will you evolve this into some bigger game?

I like your HD’s Man they are totally awsome.
can i get your demo or finnished game?

Mokazon, are you god? Until anyone convinces me otherwise, you and Martinsh are gods.