aston martin vanquish 2013

Amazing work man, where’d you learn to render lighting and such so well?

looks really good, as always nice shaders. i dont suppose at some point when you are done with this you might be able to help me learn SLG a bit? i can use it, but im no where near as good as i am in lux or as good as you… id like to like it but the difficulty in making textures is extreemly difficult.

Excellent work.

finished tire!

I believe that soon will model the seats …:slight_smile:

absolutely stunning bro. amazing work.

just found out today my 2013 dodge viper TA uses the same Pirellis yours does… oh how the bar has now been set high. XD. i hope mine come out half as good as yours. did you find a bump, make a bump or buy a bump for them? I may just make a bump for mine cuz the wheel specs are important to me, but im curious how you got yours anyways.

outstanding work… and if you have any tips on how you made this specific tire so nice, trust me im all ears… well… eyes

looks absolutely fabulous!

the tire wall was re drawn by me with a vector program, below the bump map, if you like you can use it for your tire!:slight_smile:

wow. thanks so much. this truely does look amazing. i appreciate this a lot. Can i ask what application and process you used to achieve this? i have a couple other tires im looking at modeling aswell and some of them dont even have bumps on turbo, so if i can make them myself more easily than im all for it.

again, thanks so much!

first experiment with shader carpaint…

so u will use cycles not lux?

Hi kramon! To tell you the truth I have not decided yet … For the moment I do tests to see the best yield …

I see very well how cycles rendering engine!
I’m practicing with the nodes, and if I can get some good results (similar to lux) at the end I think I will use cycles

pneumatic first test with cycles…

this is the final result to pneumatic aston martin’ s converted in cycles…as you see the difference is minimal …:eyebrowlift:

CYCLES

LUX RENDER

ooh… hard to say, but I think I like the cycles one a bit better. keep up the work!

You know…the last time I played with Blender, if memory serves, my buddies and I were playing Counter-Strike. I’m just now coming back to it…and I just can’t believe that this level of awesome is coming out of it. It’s jaw-dropping stuff…

I have not had much time for modeling … but I enjoyed it a bit with cycles …

Nice to see this thread back open! I think I like the luxrender one more. I know the render time is longer and there are a few more limitations. but the amount of work needed to get the same kindof math quality from cycles as you can get in lux might just be worth extra render time for a final render or something like that.

Love the model, love the progress, as always, astonishingly clean topo. Id be lying if I said I wasnt a little jelly.

Great work, Zuzzi, as always!

very small update and test render…