Asset Sketcher v0.3 - SALE WEEK(18th - 25th feb)

AAAAAND… bought!

Thanks for making such an awesome tool!

Don’t work in 2.73 for me.
All instances are on the same place.
Try please check it.

Same problem here, but in official 2.73 it works, it does not work only in latest builds

hey, thanks for reporting. I will take a look

Ok… I found the problem.
I will fix it later and push a new Version to the blendermarket.

Really interested in this now. The new features seem perfect for a forest scene I’m going to be doing. I need to make the scene for Maya though. How well does this stuff export? I haven’t really used Blender for exporting scenes to other programs before >.>

RealityFox,
if I were you, I would just try to export a few Models and try to import them into maya. If this works for you, there will nothing hinder you from using Asset Sketcher. Because this will just create duplicate objects for you. It just an optimized workflow ^^

Now back to the bug that was mentioned above. I will need to create to versions of the asset sketcher.
If I make the changes for current dev builds, the addon has the same problem with the current stable. xD
So… with the current stable everything runs ok. I will create an extra version which has the fixes for the devbuilds. And later just switch to the new version of asset sketcher.

This is awesome! Thanks. I was wondering if you could find a way to implement particles systems into this. From what I understand, It’s heavier to create lots Objects than to simply replicate Object Data though a particle system. I know I can paint particles on particle mode, but it doesn’t give me feedback on the painting process and the functionality of Asset Sketcher. I know it’s not essential, but I’m just throwing it out there to help this tool be even better.

Hey guys,
I became father of a wonderfull boy today and I want to celebrate this with you. There for I want to share asset sketcher for 1 week 50% off. So I you considered buying it, this may be the time to do so :slight_smile:
Here is a video for the people who don’t know what asset sketcher was for.

Congratulations, and thanks for the discount!

ifcruickshank
you’re welcome ^^

I think, scale and random scale doesn’t work now for me. The scale is always the same =1.

@ndee, could you please look at this scale problem?

Thanks

Hello, is this addon still supported?

1 Like

Is it possible to select 3 different objects let’s say a rock a plant and a tree and to paint them so they randomly paint them on terrain?

1 Like