Asset Sketcher v0.3 - SALE WEEK(18th - 25th feb)

@jachtarfranko
oh… now I got this too… strange!
I will check on that!

@jachtarfranko
ok… this time this issue is really fixed. Found the problem and it should work fine now!
Please test it and tell me if everthing is ok for you.

New Version is in the store: v0.22

See please my edited second screen. With this plugin I can put only 1 object and rotate it as i need.
Your tutorials are for nature, but i think that for interiors it would be great too.

Default cube works well, all faces now.
My second screen does not work at all now. :slight_smile:
I am sending you, try brush it please.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_cT7r851MlNdTFaWEFhdVVGUWc/edit?usp=sharing

@jachtarfranko: If you try to brush the polygon’s “wrong” side (i.e. where normal vector is not shown if you click that on) the brush won’t work. This is probably a good idea, so check you that your model has unified normals (i.e. normals poiting in the same direction).

@jachtarfranko
ok… I found the problem… But I noticed something different…
Give me some time to fix that… Maybe today evening! I will tell you when I have fixed that issue.

It was the first thing I did… Normal vectors of all faces in my test scene are facing outside.

@jachtarfranko
ok… this was a relative quick fix. Works now with your scene.
Please test and report.

Updated on the blendermarket :slight_smile:

Seems it works fine this time. Thanks :slight_smile:

great to hear!
good that this is fixed now! Thanks for your feedback!

Hi ndee! Great addon i love it absolutely.
The painting works only if im in camera view. It is the normal behave?

Edit: i use the last version (0.23) on OSX

A

hey Aenima,
make sure you are not in ortographic view. The raycast function seems to have problems with that…
Usually when starting asset sketcher it switches automatically into perspective view.

EDIT
Aenima,
just noticed that I somehow lost the part where I switch the perspective. I will make an update tomorrow. Then Asset Sketcher will switch automatically into Perspective View when starting to sketch. And when leaving the sketchmode it jumps pack to the previous setting.
So make sure to work in perspective view and not orthographic.

Yep, this is the solution. Thanks.

And again i love your work. :slight_smile:

Hey everyone,
Blendercookie made a small video tutorial for Asset Sketcher. Here is the link :slight_smile:
Take a look :wink:

Kind of a “proximity alert,” then. :slight_smile:

Hey people…
I have put an update on the blendermarket yesterday.
Asset Sketcher v0.3 is released.

Features for Asset Sketcher v0.3

• Added new Mode. Apart from the projection mode I have added a new Grid mode. This allows grid based object placing. Perfect for tile based level creation.
  • Improved asset selection operator. This lets you expand the selection by shift + click on the select icon. And deselect by ctrl+click on the select icon.
  • Lock operator for asset. With the lock operator you can lock entire asset objects in the scene. By ctrl + click assets can be unlocked again.

For a full feature overview check the blendermarket site:

Hey Everyone!
It’s Cybermonday. The blendermarket gives 33% discount.
But that’t not all. I give you 6$ extra discount. So if you thought about buying Asset Sketcher, do it now! :smiley:

Please share the news!

How to get 6%? :slight_smile:

6$
I set the prize for today to 23.95$ + 33% Blendermarket Discount.
So today you can get Asset Sketcher for about 16$. So in total almost 50% off :wink:

My OCD is satisfied now its round 100 purchases. That 99 was really problematic to look at.

EDIT: Jeez someone bought another one. Its 101 now. I guess I will need to buy another 99 licenses now…