Asset Management

For now we use the same tools as blender for the append, but yes we can add a way for that, but I think that must be an option because if you change your material and import a new asset with the same material, maybe you don’t want that the two assets uses the same material.

thankyou very much. just bought it .

Yes for sure option to use/not use existing materials on the scene, like when your projects are based on material library (persistant names of materials) and your assets are using also, there is no point to change imported object material names otherwise they are not linked to each other anymore.
Worst scenario is you import 10 objects and you’ll get 50 different materials when originally they used 5 materials from material library (current append/link behaviour).

Bought it. I like it so far. Great work.

Cheers,
n1k

Can you guys recommend other high quality libraries that work with this plugin to a Blender Newcomer?

Thanks and cheers,

Tom

Hi Pitiwazou,
bought it also. 2 question:

• would it be possible to share give the thumbnails for grass pack, chocofur, etc… with the addon. I personnaly have them and it would spare a lot of time to all users if they don’t have to generate every single one of them.
  • How did you sell on gumroad? I thought it’s only for americans. Is there a 2-way change loss (I had to pay in dollars and I guess you get euros in the end)?
    Nice addon :slight_smile:

Thx guys :wink:

For chocofur the thumbnails are in the zip with the objects if I recall, or on the website.

For grass essential > https://www.dropbox.com/s/ghku07hr436bu9i/GE_thumbnails.zip?dl=0

Gumroad works for europeans too and Right now I don’t know if I’ll have the money in euro, on the dashboard it’s in dollars.

I’m new to gumroad.

Pitiwazou, I like your addon, but pressing button “I want this” makes nothing for me …

Have you tried on other browsers ?

Yes, Opera, Chrome, Edge and Android mobile phone … nothing
Hard Ops I have bought …

Maybe an adblock ? It’s a browser issue.

Thanks for the grass essential previews :slight_smile: For Chocofur, I’ll have a look tomorrow then. Good night :slight_smile:

Great Addon…

Playing around with it a bunch today…

Just have one question… When adding a asset from the AM to my scene, it is always added to the layer that it was on when it was organically added to the AM, is there a way to make it so it adds to the current layer instead? I know hard ops 0.65 does not behave like this, I can use inserts on any layer and it shows up on that layer.

I bought it and it is awesome. Is there an addon like this, but for materials. I would buy that too.

it shows in euros, though vat is being applied where that is. so for in finland it was 24.4% added to total cost. still a good price. Thank you. :slight_smile:

thank you for purchasing the Addon guys :wink:

We use the current layers because you can add others assets than assets for hardhops and it’s usefull to kepp the layer in those cases.
For example in the grass essential pack, I put the asset in the last layer, so I can hide it in 1 second, it’s usefull. For rigs, you need the layers too.
When you add your asset to the AM you have to be in the first layer if you want your asset in the first layer.

We are working on a material library since september yes, it will be available soon. ^^

For gumroad it seems that the the site uses the VAT of the country.

1 hour left to buy the Asset Management at 10€ instead of 15€ Spread the word ! ^^

It would be useful to have option for importing to active layer, instead original layer. This would make both users happy.

Can someone confirm Transparent option is working for you?
I got black BG. I tried also enable transparency in Render Properties panel … but same result.

Edit: OK, definitely my problem. When I loaded “Factory Setting” it works.
So that’s worst now, I will have to fix it :slight_smile:
I tried to disable “User” add-ons than all “Enabled” add-ons (besides AssetManager and Cycles), but that didn’t help me.
Does anybody have a clue what does it can cause?
Thank you for help.

guys make a popular website where we can spread the Asset, for a small fee. Let us derive kitbash sale at the current level, convenient for everyone.
To do this, we will use the Asset management