Armored FS100 Fighter

ahem gallery ahem

This, 4 hours? That’s a fine feat m’friend.

Just need to make some adjustments with lighting and texturing. But besides all that fantastic, I’ll take my hat off if I wore one. Cannot wait for the finished version. :slight_smile:

Very nice. I want to fly it, and destroy something!

This film is a great showcase for its leads and their acting skills. The plot is good, although it does have a few sports-movie cliches we’ve seen before. Overall, though, the film is pretty good. Critics like it, viewers like it, there’s a good chance you might like it.

Nice,

Your gonna make it into an old school transformer though right? I can totally see where the feet, shoulders and arms would be.

I used to watch “Robotech” religiously in highschool.
I used to build models of these Veritechs after school. (Real plastic models of them. :p)
This, I think, is the best render I’ve ever seen of one of these planes.

Amazing work. Modeling & textures - perfect, +1 for blender logo :wink:

Congrats for makeing andrew’s top 20 art works of 2012:http://www.blenderguru.com/top-20-blender-artworks-from-2012/

-Thanks

Unbelievable how amazing this looks! Great job! :smiley:

That has to be the most incredible looking jet, i have ever seen O_o
Reminds me of my username’s origin’s too. Razc is a shortened version i had used one day of “Razgriz.”
And i’m sure some jet lovers know that name :stuck_out_tongue:

I can’t wait to see an animation with this :slight_smile:

(And geez! 4 hours you say?? Took me 5 to make a set of minecraft characters >_>" )

Nice work, very aggressive and “techno” design ! Make me think a little to this type of design http://www.animewallpaperz.com/animewallpaper/widescreen/hires/macross-zero.jpg.

Nicely done

cool plane! seems it has very strong equipments.The only thing that i don’t like is the heavy clouds.

Blender compo?

The clouds look so real! I love this!

Reminds me of Starscream G1.

Fantastic! I really like the harsh lighting in the first pic. So cool!

Che! Seguro has visto esto

www.robotechvalkyrieproject.com/

This render made me want to drop everything and make my own fighter jet… Damn I’m impressed.

4 hours you said!! :eek:
You have all my respect.
Amazing work