Archviz Demoreel

Although I never tend to go for realism myself I really like and admire this style. I’d like to have a go at architectural modelling some day and would be happy if it’s just a tenth as good as this

Wow! Extremely photorealistic, music matches reel perfectly, Andrew Price’s Bread - a very, very strong reel in my opinion.

I think you’ve done it great! The demo is really professionally done. I’ve watched it all and it means something. Keep on doing such amazing things!

Only god should do that ! That’s wonderful !

If maybe have been asked / answered but did you get this from Price’s tutorials and/or via actual school training. It’s fantastic.

Wow, very impressive Demoreel!
I’d seen the stills a few days back, but apparently missed the video. Super stuff

I’m in the architecture academy too! My favourite is the log cabin! :slight_smile:

Wow, I’m very impressed! You’re not just showing buildings and environments, you’re telling small stories - brilliant!

I used to live close to the last one btw. :wink:

Rendered with UE4 ? They have all game gfx feeling except a house in the forest. Nice done.

In one word : perfect!
Very good ambassador of Blender
Great stuff!

You’re an artist that doesn’t have to use a pen to draw art.

awesome work!

Great work. I’d be happy to come just close to that.

I mainly used Cycles render! Except for the interior renders I used Octane render because of shorter render times.

Just wondering - on what video card you did renders?

NAILED IT! Just outstanding IMHO.