Archviz Demoreel

Yeah, I’d move to the house by the lake in a second

This is so inspiring and incredible!
I really can appreciate the extra touches you added to give emotion to it, like the butterfly, changing of seasons, and the “reveal” in the beginning where the huge glass doors open. The nature is superb. And it was refreshing to see some classical architecture with statues and ornamental decoration.

Wow impressive reel bro! stunning images and animations, like the effect of the moving trees a lot in exterior shots. You dont see that much in Archviz.

That shot of the butterfly and the reflection in the puddle i love most! very impressive.

Some minor material errors perhaps, biggest one was the juice in the kitchen shot. Its just a cylinder :wink:

Did you apply 10m p/fr on all shots? those are very quick renders than!!!

How did you render that with so little grain?

oh… gee… this is just too good :slight_smile: loving it!

Simply awesome!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

great stuff!

Nice work! Although I spotted several direct results from tutorials :confused: A big no-no in showreels generally. You pull it off well though

Great job, Looking just awesome!))

/ps. Wow, my mirror! Hopes, you will also like my other blends :wink:

The renders are great. Everithing is blender? amazing.

very nice reel! the butterfly is a good touch.

i’m your fan, man

Just stunning… I can appreciate the work it took to model, texture, etc ,but to add animation and camera tracking then edit all this, Bravo to you !

Great job. Loved the bus shot and the first with rising curtain.
BTW, butterflies have 6 legs :wink:

Sehr genial und realistisch. Schön zu sehen, dass auch die Deutschen zu beeindrucken wissen. :wink:

Espectacular!

No words, you really got a great hand for archiviz, all is wow for me, light, materials, models…a very serious work.

mi admiration and congratulations.

Regards.

Awesome! Great job!

The hell, it looks like u captured it with camera, i mean its very real… except the kitchen abit, but the rest are more likely realistic, good job und viel gluck

Not too shabby :slight_smile:

Those pine trees have my respect. Nice work on the interiors as well!