Architecture Academy Winner

damn, this kid is half my age and look at that render…

well, I better go work harder, need to substitute something for talent…

nice work!

That’s some real talent. Nice job boy :slight_smile:

Wow Beautiful!

absolutly awesome! Just as a highlight, the shoes near the armchair seems too big, like out of the scale. And maybe the tree leaves near the door, a bit plastic. Anyway congrats!

9.5/10. Really great work. Only comment for improvement is the floorboards could be better - maybe paint your own uv map? Also the groves between boards are a bit deep (would be hard to clean irl). Nice architectural design for the room otherwise! You have now motivated me to do something awesome too!

Very awesome work and lighting. The floorboards look a little too spaced out but overall great work.

Great work, killer lighting!
I started doing 3D when I was 13 (now I’m 19 doing it professionally) so I know what it’s like! Have fun, it’s gonna be an awesome journey!
Keep hustling hard and get better every day. But you’re already good :slight_smile:

Environment looks really cool

Wow, that’s awesome!

"In souls nobly born, valour does not depend upon age."
I wish the rest of the world understood that.

haha, thanks man :smiley:

Hey,
I’m a game developer (13 years old) and a YouTuber (www.youtube.com/ovicior) and would like to know if you’d ever like to make models for me. I’m currently working on a 2D game, but if you accept, you’re first on my list of people to go to! This work is honestly stunning, and I’m glad to see someone my age I could work and make friends with.
Thanks,
Roshan Patel
aka Ovicior

hi, i would love too but as of right now i am already working on a big game team as a 3D modeler :\

Ah, that’s fine! Thanks anyways! We weren’t planning to develop the game soon, so I’ll call you when we start. You’ll probably be done by then.

What game, may I ask? And what’s the company’s name?

Congratulations…

hehe probably not, were actually trying here XD were gonna be going for years. it’s the merry guys and we don’t have the name yet.

Do you have a programmer, an official legal company, and a CEO? If not, they’re not ready to make games.

If you have a website, link me to it, please.

Yes, we have multiple programmers, a ceo and i’m not sure if it is an official company yet but i think were working on it. were writing the story now and will go to kick starter when were done some of the game. no website either yet, we have a domain but it just says “coming soon” because we have no games yet. we are ready to make games don’t worry about it.