Architecture Academy Winner

Bravo Zulu, Well done.

Amazing work! Well done :yes:

Lovely scene, so calm and inviting. I want to go there and snuggle up in the armchair with a nice book and some tea. :slight_smile:

The only small thing I don’t like is the vignetting. A real photo of this quality, e.g. for an interior magazine or so, would be made with a far better lens, and even if there were noticable vignetting, it would be removed in post. So for me it’s a bit irritating, but that’s just a minor niggle.

Congratulations on first place, a well deserved win, and thank you for sharing!

That is really good and I like the design. Congrats on first place.

really impressed by your work :slight_smile: well done

now I get it, it will take another 14 years for me to get to this level. Amazing talent you have there. Good luck!

Thank you soo much!

haha, thanks so much man! i’m so happy :’)

Thanks man!!

hello, i’m glad to hear from a young blender artist. thank you for your comment and good luck to your self :wink:

thank you :smiley:

thank you very much :smiley:

thank you! i wanted it to feel more cozy, not like a fancy magazine shot. but i see what you mean and i will avoid it in the future. thank you :smiley:

thank you very much! mean a lot!

thanks :smiley: lots of work put in (2 months) so i’m am very glad to see people enjoying it!

It looks really awesome! :slight_smile:
Great job! :slight_smile:

Hey nice light settings. What did you use?

The only thing I would adjust in this rendering is maybe the contrast, the shadows are a tick to bright making the image have a grey film.

Well done! You have a very good eye.

Nice work mason! I think this proves the the academy is well worth the price! you have gotten so much better since you started it!