Update:

Update:
Piotr_Kolecki does it again!

Great progress. This is gonna turn out fantastic :smiley:

Update:
Excellent work Piotr!

Adept_Aeon Renders using UE4

Update:
Amir show’s he is truely talented! Great work Amir, You will go far!

Update:

Andy Caloure delivers this impressive piec. Good work Andy!

Fan-frickin-tastic :smiley:

Update by Piotr_Kolecki

Update: Looking Good as always Iago.

Update:
After our concept artists abandoned the project I have taken it upon myself to learn The art. So here are some perspective line drawings Ive been working on. One of the most important lessons Ive learned when concepting is that is much easier for the modelers to have a concept before they begin so they can plan out the uv layout before and also it speeds up the process ten fold. I believe the artistic freedom and ease drawing surpasses the Artistic Modeling approach due to the fact that when I’m Modeling as an artist, I don’t take in consideration about the topology for uvs and this poses an issue later when I want to texture. Basically have to remodel the whole thing again and that’s bad.

Update:

Amazing work by Iago!

Update:

I really love this project!
Followed it a while now and it’s amazing to see how it develops. Do you have a storyline already, or is that still in development? :wink:
Keep up the work, everyone!

Hey Blendernewbs, I finally got around to checking out your thread- some great work here. One word of caution however: make sure you know where your story is going. Sometimes (and I speak from experience) you can get caught up on all of the details of the production and lose sight of the whole shebang. Anyway, it looks like it will be a fun adventure, for the super sheep and the audience! :slight_smile:

Thanks Guys for the support! I’ve been away for awhile due to Increased work hours. Not sure if this project will continue and I haven’t seen the crew in awhile. :slight_smile: Looks Like It would be fun but its a lot of work for just a few guys to do. We’ll see how it goes. Good Day.

Update: Iago Texturing the Inside of the Cargo Plane.

Update: Adept_Aeon never ceases to amaze! Well Done!

Update: Jens Doing his thing! Nice WIP! Keep up the awesome work!

Update: My latest work. Enjoy.