An Epic Sheeps Tale

Update:

Ok after hours of forcing myself to draw character after character, I couldn’t understand why I wasn’t able to get something I liked. So I watched speed paintings and other tutorials but to no avail. So I decided to step away from the computer, busted out my pencils and anatomy books. I started trying to understand lighting and shadows and how the face is shaped and took a break after words to let it all sink in. So once I had a fresh mind I came back opened up a blizzard art book for some inspiration and this is what happened. It’s not the best but I was a giant step forward in my confidence. The lessons here are never give up, and sometimes you just need to break down and open the books because even the best Artists need to have a firm grasp of the fundamentals.

Enjoy.

Critics welcomed.

That drawing actually looks very good

Update:

Update:

Piotr’s fabulous work.

Update:

This is a concept drawing of the farm where the sheep gets abducted by the Alien Spacecraft. My phone camera didn’t pick up all of the shading so in my opinion the actual drawing looks better in person. I was going to buy a nice scanner but I think I’ll save up for a cintique 25 in hd instead.

Update:

This is the landing gear for a c17 Globe Master the crew is working on. Great Work Iago and Piotr_kolecki!

Update:

This is a render displaying the skillful texturing abilities of our newest teammate.

Welcome to tge team Techyon!

Update:

Alien cyborg update by Adept_Aeon

Update:

Here is an Alien Head sculpt I am personally working on.

Update:

Excellent work Amir. :wink:

Update:

Update:

so far so good! keep it up :slight_smile:

Dat Alien Though…

No seriously the alien looks pretty sweet.

Haha thanks guys!

Update:

Concepted by Amir . Great job!

Update:

More Awesome work from the Team. Great work Andy!

Update:

Awesome work Amir!

Update:

This is a rough block in of the meadow where the Alien Abduction will take place. The textures are from Blender Guru Grass essentials. I’m not sure if we can use them. So well have to work that out.

Update:
Excellent work Adept_Aeon!