{Alpha Demo} BGE project seeks volunteers

Blender 2.75 is right around the corner and this project is going to benefit immensely from the update. I have been delayed more times than I can count but I am still working on the alpha release and I could use all the help I can get. Let me know if you want to help.

We are still taking volunteers for concept art and 3D assets. Please look through the GDD and let me know if you would like to help.

Good news everyone! I am happy to announce that we are planning an alpha demo release for 8-20-2015, a mere 10 days away! The core systems are all functional and ready to assemble into a working demo. With that in mind, we still need artists to create concepts an models for a variety of flora and fauna. Let me know if you are interested.

3 days until the alpha release, still looking for volunteers.

Aloha everyone! It’s here!, hot off the presses!, our very own alpha demo! It has been 2 years to the day since I opened this project to the community and with the support of this great community we have reached this major milestone. I want to thank everyone who has supported this project thus far and I hope you had as much fun as I did. With the alpha demo officially released, we can start beta demo planning. Check my sig for downloads.