Alchemy

Really nice work, i would say you know how to light beautifully a scene!

Two very minor critiques: seems like there are some issues with dof? Then i guess the wooden table blurred spots are not in the original texture, saying that since you’re “advertising” a textures website :wink:

Ah I would love to have one of these too, indeed!

You have a keen eye, hehe :slight_smile: Yea, it seems to be a dof stuff. Cheers!

Can I ask how you did the net around the bottle?

can U show pure render without post :slight_smile: ?

I copied the bottle model, then I applied the Decimate modifier (Unsubdivide mode) to rotate the topology 45 degrees. After that I added the Wireframe modifier. That’s it! :slight_smile:

This is great, love the mood!

Very, very well done! The level of detail is insane! It has the feel of something between a photograph and a painting. :smiley:

Wow, you did this in only 7 days? That is amazing!

Beautiful work. I really like it. It communicates a nice combination of verisimilitude and antiquarianism.

Good job man!!

Really top notch work. My only nitpick is the repeating texture on the edges of the papers on the lower left, looks like every page has the same texture. But I had to really lean in to pick that one out. Amazing work as always.

Alright, it’s made by Gleb Alexandrov.

clicks

HOW DID I EVEN

I think it sucks…jk its great as always lol :stuck_out_tongue:

Wow, Fantastic!

Nicely done, love the details!

Excellent!! I love this.

What are you, 12 years old?

Absolutely amazing work!!! :yes:

Wow! Wonderful work! Can you ellaborate on how much of the finished image is pure Blender and how much is post-process (including compositor, Photoshop etc.)? How about a before and after shot?

That’s astonishing. You DID level up, sir. What process made the candle geometry so dense?