A Varienty of random projects

I haven’t posted here in a while, but i actually haven’t stopped playing around with the BGE. i’ll see if i can throw something up when i get home from class. you can expect maybe 2 or three new things :smiley:

Also note, im trying to organize this thread, so hold tight while it looks screwy

The original post:

A random robot project + some textured environment

Hi! This thread is for all of those random BGE projects that i may not ever get around to doing, it’s kinda like my BGE sketchbook.
here’s the first post:

I’m working on a character for BGE, it’s kinda like a robot with security camera for a head. It looked pretty cool after ~hour-hour and a half so I posted it on sketchfab and gave it some baked textures.

Unfortuanatley, SKFB was being finicky, so the normals are flipped and I have no textures:(, but that’s basically what the mesh looks like. Yes, I know 15k verts is high for the game engine, I plan to break it down.
I’ve already given it a walk cycle, and I plan to work on this more as my time allows!

This is a problem I’m currently working on… I’m not sure if it’s even possible http://blender.stackexchange.com/questions/34156/how-to-use-a-curve-modifier-in-game-work-around

Here’s some screen-shots, all in the veiwport.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]389771[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]389772[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]389773[/ATTACH]

:DOne last thing! If anyone thinks they could integrate this into a game when I’m done, I’d be happy to let you use it… I really can’t make a game worth putting it in.:smiley:

EDIT Aug/6/2015

Now working on an environment. I’m trying to think of cool ideas for 2d filters that you could use in 1st Person when looking through the camera. Also, the rasterizer doesn’t have too much trouble, even when on my worst computer, so maybe i won’t have to break it down :open_mouth: as long as i keep the environment twisty enough that i can integrate a close camera clipping, it should be good.

Okay, project i was working on for maybe a month. i don usually have tons of free time, so thats maybe 5 or 6 hours of work. A top down space themed game with upgradeable stats for your ship ect ect. i got pretty for so far as the upgrade system, and then was able to implement two different types of enemies. Iḿ sticking with an orange +AO theme for graphics. this is one you can expect to be developed more in the future. Check out the attacked images.

In addition to this, i made a level 2 for the monochrome bird game, and a level 2 for the dinosaur puzzle game.

Attachments