[1] Maybe use less resolution.
[2] Use PYTHON more (?)

@Thomas_Murphy

Tell @Thatimster to start making more BGE tutorials (I miss them) :wink:

20fps in a FPS game where SPEED is very important sound’s ominous :grin:

1 Like

Also are are we hi-jacking this thread (?) :smiley:

1 Like

ah yes, resolution. ! My game runs all the time at 60 fps without GPU at 1440x1080 (best resolution according to me)

Depends what you do with python

@blenderaptor
Nice resolution.

nah, 1 year old without update → zombie project

1 Like

@blenderaptor
Spoken like a guy who Trolls on his own thread :rofl:
(no offense)

it’s part of experiencing all the Horror … you try to run away, then you start to run slow , and micro-freeze … you are done, the monster eats you

1 Like

@blenderaptor
Unless the AI doesn’t have time to compute and just stands there. (haha)

1440x1080 = 12/9 and not 16/9 = play just like full HD but don’t render the unnecessary sides… keep it like the good old television 4/3

thx to delete all your post like i did. just keep your answer My 3D adventure fighting game - #106 by RPaladin

@blenderaptor
I personally think anything higher then my 1366x768 as MODERN-HIGH :smile:

Ok, doing it now.

@blenderaptor
Are the 2 ones I didn’t DELETE ok (?)

its ok now, just delete the last one

@blenderaptor

Can we delete all those posts ? Just keep your final answer. I dont want to sur-charge this thread

But then I seem like a TOTAL_PRO (LMAO) :smile:
Also “Final answer” :thinking: There can only be 1 TRUE answer :slight_smile:

Don’t post a question in a WIP | :wink: |

So wise . . .

P.S I will DELETE_POSTS if you will also.

@blenderaptor
I did but BA I think CANCELED my action because of DELETE_POST_TIME_LIMIT :smile:

Nice job posting your CRIMINAL_EVIDENCE here instead of in your own thread (LMAO) :wink:

1 Like

I will ask this of TIM :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@Thomas_Murphy

Nice pro_service :blush:

What in god’s name happened to this thread? I got like 30 notifications. Sorry for no update, been experimenting.

Yes I was using a laptop when I first started the project. Does insulting someone’s computer on an old thread make you feel good about yourself?

And no it isn’t a zombie project, I work on it periodically while working a full time job and taking classes at college.

Bingo, nothing was baked in early shots, I was constantly changing textures. I’ll post screenshots when I’m satisfied with how the game looks.

Mine was inspired by the Amnesia games mostly. The “shadow” in my game is a physical entity though.

1 Like