2001 Lamborghini Murcielago Custom

Ive heard my earful about how the hood is too bright and that the glare pulls too much focus. At this point i dont care. i have been working on this for months getting little to nothing done. the model car is almost impossible to light short of abstract.

I was going for a high exposure look… the almost dirty lense look.

The focal point is on the front emblem and graduates back.

This was designed as a poster print, NOT an ad setup so the design its self was meant to be a little more aggressive in nature. this is why i chose the high exposure and camera angle.

I had intended a larger print, and multiple renders, but the render is just taking too long.

I have started on my dodge viper which i will render using cycles and i promise more detail, cleaner renders, and an actual scene, not just a single studio shot.

Looks great excellent job and I think the glare works fine. New desktop wallpaper

its not 1920x1080… sry. ill upload a wallpaper print

here is a 1920x1080 print for you

That is

awesome

yes! finally done! and I don’t think it’s over-exposed or anything like that at all :wink:

Really good model. The Murcielago is a hard car to model I think, I look at some racing games even and think ‘wat?’. But you’ve captured the stance very well. Good job.

Thank you so much. definitely not an easy car to model. the hard edges fit like a puzzle, while soft edges on most other cars will look right with out being exact. To be hones, good lighting was the hard part on this one.

Crazy good!

TY so much :slight_smile: would be nice to see some ratings up top XD

O great and powerful blender master, teach me the ways of the blender. XD

lol, happy to. imm goonna work on some tutorials at some point. i dont know whem exactly. If you ever have questions, PM me.

Whoever told you it was overexposed hasn’t seen pro work recently. This style is used in Hollywood a lot these days. This render looks fantastic. I love how the background blends well with the car without blurring the crisp lines on the car. Well done, very professional!

wow amazing…
nice lamborghini, nice model, nice Render

Thank you so much. I have been hearing so much of these “cleaner is always better” comments that I had begun to fear all originality has been lost. Its nice to see someone else who recognizes the high exposure style as well. I appreciate your comment.

wow amazing…
nice lamborghini, nice model, nice Render

Thank you. It means a lot.
I havent seen this show up on the first page for a while. Haven’t been keeping tabs on it.

Thanks again.

Good model but white car on a white background seem to be a little too blend in…
The reflection seem to be a little weird too

Thanks, I think. This render has gotten a lot of ridicule for the exact reasons you specify. This model is 2 years old at this point. Its not changing.

As far as the white on white. Its perfectly fine. Part of high exposure is light facing contrast and strong rear facing contrast. Meaning even if this was a black car (and i did try) it comes out very grey. green comes out mint. red comes out pink. Its just a bright scene with a high exposure on the render setting in the lux panel. When I lower the exposure the only colors that look good on white are white and black so i need a black background which reflects wrong on the car to do colors, giving it an odd look.

please realize, white on white is a somewhat normal style for exotic cars to advertise in. Also note that this isnt cycles where i can hide lamps, and for the better, because it its horribly unrealistic. I made this in lux and anything that can be reflected, is.

somehow you haven’t gave this model what it deserves
that angle in my opinion completely gave me the feeling of a low poly modelled car
I would rather change the environment, give it a new material for the car (body )
and maybe change the camera’s angle

very impressive renders.Totally loved it.You are awesome!!!

Very great job.But my personal advice is your render’s car line is not clear.Try to improve in lightings(such as mesh lights),wells know line in car render is very important.Any way great work man!:smiley: