1932 Ford Coupe

Thanks theoldghost…Unfortunately I don’t have any updates atm…I’m hoping to get this car done soon and start doing some renders of it in a finished state.

Geez, you got me stalking you now! :smiley: Great work, again! :slight_smile:

Haha…I’m cool with that, thanks again!

I know almost nothing abouth hot rods but Your renders are looking great, I think Your finished result could be awesome.

thanks juanrav!

Damn I wish Vicky was stalking me. I saw a young women in the grocery store yesterday, 65 maybe, and couldn’t get any play. Hey, this is once again looking great. I can’t wait to see the final render.

Lol! I’ve never had much luck in grocery stores either :confused: I hope your luck improves. Thanks again, this model is starting to get close, I’ve just been going through tweaking and re-sizing some of the parts so they look proportional as well as trying to learn a bit about photoshop in preparation for a paint job for this car. I’ve got quite a bit of modeling left but it’s definitely on the downhill slide at this point.

I haven’t been able to find much time to work on the Deuce lately, but this morning I modeled the tail lights. I was looking for something cool and finally settled on tail lights from a 1959 Cadillac. I included the blue dots which I think are illegal in most states but I see them on a lot of 50’s style hot rods.

I also included two clay type renders to show the current overall status.

I hope to find time this coming week to try and get this finished up. I think I have it tweaked out pretty well, but it seems I’m always finding flaws that need fixing. All that is really left is the interior which will be pretty basic and some details here and there, mostly in the engine compartment.

Thanks for looking.

Seriously man, this is a fine looking model!

Any better and my head would explode. Amazing work!

Thanks Anthony!

Ha ha! I wouldn’t want that to happen, but thanks for the compliment!