You know that you are Blender addicted if you ...

Ummm . . . can I have a copy of your mesh if it’s under CC license ?

…you see a hot girl and say ‘Care to share the wireframe?’

This must be one of the lowest moves in the history of the internets … auto-quoting, self-citation, wit-masturbation?

Kind of reminds of the new [old] 2013 term “selfie”

PS - not guilty of doing a selfie, but I have seen it done a fair few times.

When you buy a copy of 3DS Max to give to your best friend for christmas, then give it away on your website and give him Blender instead. He emails you a week later and says that he can’t find out where the delete button is. You tell him your situation, and he spends the next 3 years at the computer learning blender and suddenly turns into the greatest graphical artist the world has ever seen. He never touches 3DS Max. (This will be a true scenario until the release of an improved UI)

P.S. I am not influenced by Andrew Price.

When “by instinct” you are all the time pressing ctrl-s/ctrl-w,
When you ask someone if he uses blender and he answers that he’s not much time in the kitchen and you think “wow this guy has a pc on his kitchen”.

I also have and issue with trying to use the hotkeys in other programs. I am all the time trying to X or for the love of Mike trying to TAB something. The whole time I am hitting TAB thinking to myself why isn’t the screen adjusting, this is not the window I want.

The other thing is watching CG in TV commericals and thinking one of two thing - That can be done in Blender. Or when a CG mistake pops out at me now I think needs more work. I don’t know if because of working with Blender or what.

Most of the time I can see that an object is not in the scene, is environmental lighting,

It does not matter how unreal it is, if the lighting looks real.

You know your a blender addict, if you are not able to run blender anymore, but you haunt the dark.corners of BA on your smartphone.

I had a moment like that when i wanted to extrude the endpiece of my sofa to make it longer