You know that you are Blender addicted if you ...

check this out :smiley:

it does not really do anything but show how the index, and the property system work :smiley:

you could easily set up a “index” in the property, so the property passed was [index_“data”]

So you could have the message change it’s own destination,

a more clever solution would be “Packet routing” based on it’s target node…

Attachments

3dLogicNodeTest(computer).blend (791 KB)

When you wish for the guys at Blendtec to answer the question if Blender can blend.

As for the blender shortcuts in other programs, this seems to be the most common one that people say they do in these types of threads, perhaps it’s because you switch to a different app. and your muscle memory is still in ‘Blender mode’ or something, or maybe you genuinely do have an addiction to Blender and that is why the muscle memory is confused, I’m not entirely sure of the psychology behind it. :spin:

when you look at the wrinkles from people’s clothes…

When you notice how the heat from a vehicle’s exaust distorts light, and then spending a while trying to imagine how that exaust mixes with the cooler air.

1 point for having multiple Version of Blender installed on one computer.
3 points for having multiple Branches of Blender installed.
5 points for having 10 consecutive SVN versions of Blender installed.

When you get out of your house and see the world and say: “I could do something more realistic with cycles”

When you learn new swear phrases:
“You’re so ugly I could sculpt you from an unsubbed primitive!”:smiley:

When you see someone doing (metaphorical) backflips on a catwalk in 3dsmax and you think “I think I know how I could do this in Blender”

When you’re painting normalmaps with coloured pencils to kill time.

When you’re walking down the street and think “That wall would be great for camera tracking…”

When you shave and can’t remember if you turned on X-Mirror.

Done that a couple of mornings.

… you don’t put your keys in a wallet … you put them in a key frame.

What if you put them on a key chain?

every time you see something you imagine a clay-render.

When textures maps are the first thing you think of when looking at an images . . .

Attachments

When you go back a number of pages to resurrect a thread about being addicted to Blender (because it’s simply not right to let it die).

When I walk with my baby on my back, and think of my optimum walk cycle, for dampening my kiddo, and for speed, and for coolness.

I can almost feel the “leg Left” fire message trigger…

My TorqueRig has made me actually aware of what it takes to walk…

When you see an object in real life and imagine it in wireframe.

When you instantly scan a room for good tracking points, and get giddy when you find them. :wink:

when looking at someones face and thinking: that skin looks so real!

When you admire SSS and caustics on real world objects.

When you see your hand and think: My Hand needs one more subsurf level!!

Or if you hear someone talk about a 5-ton rock and start wondering how much Ton Roosendaal weights to be able to determine the rock weight.