yazjack's sketchbook

You are right Doris, collapse short edges worked good enough for me.
Just to keep regular sculpting I made this guy but it’s not really my day :confused:

Attachments

I got kind of tired of my sculpting marathon and felt an urge to actually model something. I’m going to proceed with a interior I started a while ago. So far having fun with animating light and camera.

Attachments

5 stars thread!
thanks for sharing, very inspiring.

Cheers filou.rod I’m glad you like it!

Scene progress:

Attachments

It’s going slow, another test video:

And latest still:

The lights are off in relation to sky texture and I’m basically in the middle of modeling parts of the scene.

i love… your style

Thanks masterxeon1001!
Latest things I did:

Attachments

I’m having a lot of fun with this one, I’ll try to keep pushing forward.

Attachments

Almost done with torso and legs, rest still stinks.

Attachments

I didn’t do much, some minor changes to the body and attempt on a new mace.

Attachments

there seems to be alot foreshortening on the last 2 renders which makes judging the porportions difficult. Maybe you could set the camera lense to 150 mm or higher atm it looks more like the preset 35 mm.
Legs and arms seem too short for me atm. Keep up the good work yazjack :slight_smile:

Here’s 150mm shot, thanks for the tip, I didn’t think of that. As for the buffyness of the guy, I did go a little far, but I think I kept it within Glykon’s standart.

Attachments

Good work! and great sketchbook. That into the darkness guy in the previous page is awesome.

Thanks sick!
Here’s another WIP

Attachments

Great sketchbook, especially adore the environment you did. And Heracles seems to be coming along too. Keep it up!

New WIP. More detail abut a project on the blog.