[WIPAddon]CLOUD SYSTEM

Great work ! It’s very fast for the cloud creation. Nice shot

@Corentin3D
Thanks!

Thanks! Great addon for me!

Easy Clouds is now available on the BlenderMarket.

@Yusif
Thanks! and hope it helps.

Alberto I do not know if you received my last two private messages… you requested a file for seeing the problem I mentioned, I did send it to you but I did not receive any answer to this moment. So, I am mentioning it again here, putting two explanative renders too. In the left image it is the result when you upload a cloud and render it in Cycles. There everything works as expected: we have the cloud and the shadow it throws. The right image is a render with BI, we do the same exactly thing, we do upload a cloud and we do render it (all with the same settings, with a single point light) but the outcome is strange: instead of the cloud’s shadow, there appears the shadow of the bounding box. What can be done for having the cloud’s expected shadow?

The reason that I do want to have a solution regarding rendering by using BI is the render times: in Cycles the rendering of the clouds is significantly slow, in BI is very fast. So, it is important to have a solution regarding the BI renderer.

Maybe there exists a very easy solution that I do not see because of mere absent mindednes or because of lack of in depth knowledge of Blender’s volume tools. The fact is that I still did not be able to find how to solve the problem and having an answer would be, surely, a very essential help for me.

Thanks in advance…

http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y390/Cloudydaylover/3Dworks/Clouds%20problem_send_zps8s3zlh6p.png