wip warrior

Reminds me of a alien I would see on Mass Effect. Really think the flaming light sword looks cool or is it a flaming light saber? Your alien has a big head so maybe he has a super large brain LOL.

hey artisan , do u think the head still looks big ? the last image ? , hmm :slight_smile: well its not suppose to be an alien persay, more like another race like the dreanor in wow , thou they are aliens when i think about it , but in a fantasty medival kind of time.

thx mate.

hey guys so i redid this charater after some good feedbacks form ppl here, what do u think so far ?

im gonna do some texture work on the shoulderpads and the middle chest area

reposted by mistake som deleted the pic from here ! : )

lite update on the cheast and shoulders , still havent added texture thou, I also spiked up the light on the fire, im at 150 render qulity on the fire now but i think i have to add it up to around 300 to get more the fell i want to … the collision in the hands makes the time for it to calcultate a drad thou [ATTACH=CONFIG]352214[/ATTACH]

minor tweaks.

added a mantel and fixed some issues with the skin on the arms and hands

hey guys , so been working a little with this guy now and I was thinking why not add a book !, so proble will redo the face on the book but I thought I would check what u guys thinks of the koncept ? , I also redid the lighting and use now a 3 point light system…cheers

oh and also made the fire blue instead and played with the idea of that, that power comes from the book