Where are the Worlds Blender Users??

Added myself. :slight_smile:

There was a thread like this for UK blenderheads a while ago. Iā€™ve not got the link to the thread, but the map is at

This should have gone global back then, it is a great idea.

Maybe the maps can be merged in some way?

Cool, but my last names wrong. :smiley:
I understand that you probably donā€™t have the umlaut-ed Ɯ/Ć¼ on your keyboard,
but if you happen to have the time and feel like it, perhaps itā€™s possible to use copy & paste,
no rush though. :slight_smile:

My apologies Felix_KĆ¼tt. Iā€™ve now corrected.

Added mine. :stuck_out_tongue:

COOL :slight_smile: Add me please :slight_smile:
Ricardas, Europe, Lithuania, Panevezys (Panevėžys)

Add me please
FreeMind, Europe, Lithuania, Kaunas, Šiaurės prospektas.

Thanks ! :slight_smile:

Freemind: Done ; another lovely part of the world - close to the river!

FunkyWyrm:

Agreed, I knew nothing about the maps until Ben Dansie showed my the UK map link, so I started this off as an Australian map, then Andrew Price asked why not global? Hey, the blender way!

I hope this map stays good and honest and people will be able to get together and have regular meetings going on for support, inspiration and 'look what i can doā€™s".

Iā€™m hoping for enough people (thatā€™s five plus me)to be ablke to get together and give n take n learn n play and get some blender user group hubs going.

thatā€™s what iā€™m hoping for Sydney and surrounds - Sydney Australia that is.

anyway, thanks for mappin up, thanks everybody so far for mappin up.

Belle idƩe et bonjour de la France !

Sam

Houston, Texas 77084

Add myself as well. :slight_smile: I am either stupid or google maps isstupid but i just canā€™t find how to add that mark on my city. Anyways hello from Serbia.

Cheers,

I added myself yesterday but it doesnā€™t show my name and Iā€™m unable to change it.
Is there anybody here who can?
The current only displays my address:

Palestrinalaan 8031 Zwolle, The Netherlands
But it should say:

Wolter
Palestrinalaan 8031 Zwolle, The Netherlands

Tanks in advance

Hey Iā€™ve got a moderator 2 hours down the road :slight_smile: Iā€™m added on Google

You can find me there now, too :slight_smile:

Great idea, was thinking about this the other day, glad to see someone do it! Added.

Perhaps a short list of steps to add yourself is helpful.

1. Go to the map via the link above
  2. Make sure you are logged in with your google account (register if you donā€™t already have a google account)
  3. Click the Save To My Maps button on the top right
  4. Click the Edit button
  5. There should now be an icon with a blue geotag in the top left of the map, click once and then click your location.
  6. Enter your name and city location.

Please edit if there are any errors.

Another feature that is kind of fun, is that you can replace the stock marker icon with your own photo. Iā€™m using the image link from my Gravatar image. I think it personalizes the map to see peopleā€™s faces on the map instead of markers. Just my 2 cents!

great idea! added myself in Hamburg, Germany

Montreal, Quebec, Canada