Werewolf

Very nice sculpt, it’s not really a question of how good a PC you need; blender is very optimized and even on my intel HD graphics (2010, clarkdale architecture; generation name: ironlake) I can handle some 3M tris at a framerate that is workable, but a bit annoying.

Anyway, now that I covered that tangent; the sculpt is very technically impressive, I’d love to see the printed version too when that’s done.

Very nice! Just showed my 7 year old (who’s interested in Blender, and we’ve done a few small projects together), and he said “It actually looks scary.”

Nice details - would be really interesting to see how it comes out from the printer!

Awesome, i love it :slight_smile:
The details are really awesome!

Great Job!:yes:

would be really interesting to see how it comes out from the printer!

Totally agree! Awesome!

Truly amazing sculpt! Design of the character is flawless and level of detail cannot be surpassed.

Very impressive, the level of detail is amazing on this dyntopo sculpt !
Fantastic work !

It would be great full if you post a wireframe image… or even upload in a 3d viewer!
I like it, probably the best sculpting I’ve ever seen.

Awesome! Love to see it print out.

Wow. All that detail, AND a water tight mesh! Just wow. Nice job. I don’t comment on works often, but this is pretty darn impressive.

WOW, that’s an impressive sculpt!!! :slight_smile: Like some guys commenting before me, I’d like to see the results after the printing.
Great work!!

Werewolf “dismembered” and prepared for printing.

This is just simply beautiful, amazing, fantastic, perfect . . . and (insert any other positive term here)!! I love the material-shader and detail levels. Just great work IMO!! I also love the fact that this was made entirely within B3D. I look forward to seeing the 3d-printed version. Keep up the outstanding work!! :cool:

10/10 sculpting. Respect.

Absolutely amazing - as a long time Warhammer fan this really blows me away :open_mouth:
Which printer were you planning on using?

That’s a gorgeous model.

dangggg Zbrush is going to have to lower its price…

Mine… :slight_smile:

Model printed. It remains to remove the artifacts and glue.