Watson

Really well done!
Nice lighing, love how the final turned out.

This will see the top row for sure.
Congrats

Beautiful work I love the work you did on all the characters and the lighting is truly beautiful. Well done.

That kitty though! I’m a fan of the fur nice touch.

Awesome work!!! :yes:

Super cool.
The only critic I would have is that the background is maybe a little flat. Lake of some contrast or a subtle blur for depth.

But, it’s awesome anyway

Brilliant! Absolutely brilliant!

Very nice job!

Love the originality! Keep it up! :smiley:

Parabéns cara! Bacana ver o pessoal brasileiro ativo nos foruns com renders incríveis, parabéns :slight_smile:

Love it, this has all come together very nicely!

Where’s is the image from the top tumbnail? i only see clay or mesh colors and a closeup from the cat?

Pretty good render I like the blender sign :wink:

Amazing work! Well done!

Totally wonderful and brilliantly executed composition with all the pointing and triangles at work! (Is there sign language here?)
erickBlender: Good call!!!

I’m a firm believer that cats and kittens should accompany us in space. So well done, and so friendly and so much fun. 5*

This is great, and I’m impressed with those meshes. They’re super clean!

@MmAaXx, thank you Max! :slight_smile:

@IconW , thanks!

@prabha, if you are referring to the vignette effect it’s pretty easy to do. -> http://www.blendswap.com/blends/view/49222

@0rAngE, thank for the kind words sir. :slight_smile:

@tyrant_monkey, thank you!

@effinmeow, thanks! I thought it would be important to add the fluffy factor. :yes:

@Milk_Man, thanks!!

@pieriko, thanks for the feedback.

@blenderjunky, thank you!

@esgeee, thanks!

@Chander_Ruzzi, thank you!

@ninjajoao, thanks!

@Craig_Jones, i’m glad you liked Craig, thank you for all the feedback in the wip fase.

@rombout, you are having problems to see the image on the first page? you can see at my blog too, there is a link on my signature.

@erickBlender, thank you! woww I swear it was not intentional, blow my mind read your comment.

@bonrw1, thank you!

@HelloHiHola, thank you! yep, there is some sign language in the image. :slight_smile:

@jtsmith1287, thanks! I always try to keep the topology as simple as possible, avoids some problems and usually it’s more easy to work with.

Well the main color image isnt there only the wire and greyscale and the small thumbnail. I did see the image on your blog, well done!

Alternate back-story : Shrek as a kid. :wink:

Wonderful composition, lighting and models! Great furryness also :smiley:

Good job ! The lighting play very well in background !