[UPDATE] Mat Man 1.5 - easy Material painting

Awesome plugin :smiley: works great for me, smooth, fast… PERFECT! It would be great to have this integrated into blender (just a thought). Thank you for this :wink:

Great addon man :slight_smile:

Now the addon run perfect! :slight_smile: where the textures of the video? the addon its amazing! sorry english.

Sorry, i had the same error:

There was a Problem when using an other Language. I hope this is fixed now in 1.5. Please check out.

>>KLICK<<

Hi Doc Watson,

1 - I have made a change in your py file, to place your menu in the tools menu (left panel) in paint mode only.

If you like, you can add the modif to yours.

2 - I have a question: your addon work only in blender game or is it possible to use it with BI or Cycles?

3 - Your addon run with stencil map added to materials, does exist a matter of play with strengh of each stencil map in your addon or in the properties panel?

Thanks in advance for your reply, Doc.
Yet Congratulations!
Bye bye
Spirou4D

Spirou4D
Please do not change my program. I give it for free, but it is not open source. There is my Name on it, and People will ask me, if they have problems with it. For Ideas and Improvements, please contact me first.

Please remove this modified Version, immediately.

1. I placed in on the right Side, because it makes quick painting possible. The Paint Tools are always available on the Left. It is no clicking in Tabs or scrolling up and down necessary. No, i think on the right is a better Place.

2. Try it out. :slight_smile: This Program makes only the Node Tree, and deals with the Textures. This is not Game-Engine specific.

3. You can paint transparency. Or you modify the Node Tree. But if you do this, the Program will no more work on it.

Please don’t be angry to me. I hope You understand my Point.

Edit …
Thank you.

I think the reason why he felt free to do that is because there was no clear indication in the first post that you would prefer not to have anyone modify the script himself, otherwise he is just doing it under the assumption that the script is GPL (which according to the licensing terms applies by default to all scripts and addons created in Blender, as Ton has admitted that the original FAQ answer of it being just ‘data’ is incorrect). Regardless of that, a lot of people here fortunately have enough of a grasp on what an honor system is so as to not infringe on the wishes of addon makers and those that sell through the Blender Market.

Very useful addon. I advise you to make an updated tutorial, for explain all improvements done.

Great! it works fine, very useful! :slight_smile: