"Unmanned Vengeance" A Blender action/adventure short video

I saw a thread about edge rendering in Blender Internal here edge rendering thread You will find some cool stuff from a number of Blender artists in this style. So I thought I would give it a try, but I wanted to see how the technique would hold out in animation, so I used the drone from Unmanned Vengeance and gave it a try.

I enjoyed it. I loved the hair of Sintel besides the whole movie. Congrats.

@MamuBhai Thanks MamuBhai, glad you enjoyed the movie. Her hair became a real problem for me, because even if I used the older hair rendering method system, it would have prevented me from being able to use my GPU for rendering. When this was made, the new hair strand system was still in early development. I had to be careful not to position the camera too close… otherwise her low poly hair would really stand out.

What you did to resolve the hair problem is called - INVENtION ( creative innovation). :slight_smile:

whats it rated? lol. i mean what would it be rated and, why would it be rated that? i’m like serius, cuz i wanna watch it, but i’m not sure if its inapropriate or not.

Don’t worry… it’s rated PG11 :slight_smile: And when you get a little older you’ll get the little joke at the end after the credits.

Hey, it was fun to watch, specialy the end.
That’s not a simple work, you did it. Congrats.
I’m sure next épisode will be better, and so on.

Hello Harley,
Congratulations. A complex job was done here.
I loved it.

Unmanned vengeance is impressive.

thanks again for your help today with my Beginner, proportional editing problem. It’s really cool that you took the time to help solve that frustrating problem.

ps… it’s fun to actually fly a drone. controlled by smart phone. The built in HD camera gives stunning arial shots.
available @:
http://www.parrotshopping.com/fr/p_parrot_listing.aspx?f=3377

@jeanroman Thanks for checking out the video, Those would be a blast to fly around… but just like all RC air vehicles, you better know what you are doing, or things will get real expensive :slight_smile:

Are you Andrew Price? :eek:

Cool and enjoyable little video. Your video with the edges rendering could do a very nice intro your main video.

i’m late to comment but that is a really good animation. there is some annoying stutter on most shots but the concept and idea is cool and the “parody of a spy movie” style works well.

this a great film I really enjoyed seeing this