unicorn war

thanks for the comments guys.

Yep i use photoshop to comp various layers.

At this point most of my work gets an AO pass, mist, gloss, and straight render. I add an additional render with rim light only and sometimes halo light layer from blender internal using spot lamps.

Then mix it all up in photoshop.
I would do it in blender but the node editor takes to long to apply nodes in comping so its not practical when you want to play around.
Also i find some of the blending modes work differently in photoshop and its easier to apply masks.

I just don’t do obvious emotions using facial expression etc in my personal work, its just not my style. The “zombie” look is intended.

I am (kind of) sorry to say that but…there is already a lot of facial expression there. Intended or not :wink:

The mood of soft war is in patience faces. no need agression, as one say. Did you read book ‘from dictatorship to democracy’ by Gene Sharp? He explain how to make such little war - american revolution. Fun faces, smile and happyness, but country is destroyed. It is much of fun, i have to say.

LOL I like it ! It remind me as Cyclops’ Visor in X-Men :stuck_out_tongue:

By the way, nice work !

Very cool!! It’s creepy, which I really like, and yet still cute at the same time. Awesome

Love it so much never thought this would be in the spotlight of blender artists but good job on the shading and the lighting hope i see more of these also nice job dude:)

I see there, just green soldiers with grad system try make fanatic war, and bryn washig for himself.
Stuning job, keep work on!

Does Jonathan Ball or anyone at Poked have an actual tutorial to follow, that might show us how to achieve some of this style without giving away the whole shebang? Awesome work!!

DADARA would love this! I know I do :slight_smile:

thanks for the comments

Will try my best to post a small tutorial on my next piece.

This is fantastic! How much time does something like this take to render?

I like this style :slight_smile:

You have a very good and remarkable style. Hope to get into this kind of cartoonish things myself someday.

love the style and creativity…a breath of fresh air from the usual CG works i often see.

This is orange revolution as it is. soft economic war under flag of Freedom and democracy. Beautifull

Wow great work , All the best

i liked the art and concept

Great job truly creative!

Creativity at its peak…

Just awesome…Love the creativity