Twin " t " city

Ok, let me assume that you are asking this, because you think your work posted here is worthy of gallery,
so let me answer your doubts, but I don’t think you gonna like the honest answer I gonna give:

1- The same people normal people of this community, in the top-right corner below the thread title, there is an option called “Rate This Thread” so you can rate others work there.

2- Here is were I am not sure, I think people rate the thread they like, but administrators are who make the rating visible.

3- This work is not worthy of gallery, some people here say that this is photorealism but that is not true, a lot of things are off on this project: first textures that repeat themselves too much, including objects that is easily appreciable that are the same over and over, for example the plants; in some threes is obvious that leaves are squares, the light and shadows of the people are totally off, I know you used planes with images of people but you should have made sure of using images with the right light setup, the light setup is weird, I think that is because you used too much strength in the environment light setup, cars driving themselves?, also you abuse of lens flare.

Well those are my 50 cents, if my assumption of you wanting gallery is wrong, I apologize in advance.

Thank a lot this the most honest answer i’m searching ! thanks a lot !so happy someone tell me what i see bad in my project ! thank !:wink:

You’re welcome, some people here don’t like criticism of any kind, I am glad my critique helped you.