Toon Bond Statuette

Wow. Thanks to whoever moved this to the gallery, quite the honour. Now I’m definately going to have to try this sort of style again.

LOTRJ - I know, I think that is a lightcuts thing. I might try a much larger render with AA off and then manually resample, but the renders take some time so it won’t be any time soon.

You deserve it!

Really nice work!!

Very nice style. Hope the next one will get textures :slight_smile:

You deserved the move to the gallery. Great image and good job.

LOL, I have to say this is exceptional work…no offence but why is this in the gallery when all these other superb works arent?

None taken. Up to the mods as far as I know.

that’s true…I just dont feel like this image should necessarily be in, compared to many of the other exceptional images that don’t make it in…not to say that this shouldnt be, but that others shoud be.

Really nice. Reminds me of the Lladros my parents use to collect. I’ve always like them, my favorite being the shoe cobbler. He was the only one that had a hammer in his hand and reminded me of my carpenter Dad. I inherited that one.

As far as 3D printing goes, I was a rep for a company that did 3D prints for prototypes and such and the charge was $12 a cubic inch for B/W and $16 for color. That cubic inch was the volume of the box that the model would fit in, not the actual volume of the model.

That’s a very interesting idea, JenniferBlender!
BenDansie, why not making them look like porcelan figures. With some simple material coloring. And also can you try with his right hand pointing down and relaxed?

Refference image:
http://i13.ebayimg.com/02/i/001/0b/3b/a525_1.JPG

Awesome! I love the Style!

I love cartoon style too

Interesting models.

Reminds me of the Hitman/Tomb Raider GO series. :smiley: Very well done!