The Resource List: Good websites, Books, etc

Awhole bunch of handy ref collections on deviantart (nudity in some of them).

Found another book http://www.scribd.com/doc/38710052/Drawing for complete beginers. Have some nice parts but not so like Loomis books or Norlings but it is good for overall thinking refresh

My signature has a great resource in it.

Here’s a great one. I was very pleased to find it. A whole bunch of scans from Charles Bargue’s drawing course.

Bargue Plates

If you’re wondering who he is:
Wikipedia
The Art Renewal Centre - Charles Bargue

Aaron Diaz’ art blog is a fantastic resource for character design. You should check it out. In particular the most recent post on figure design was really interesting. He posted one link in particular that I liked, to a whole bunch of photos of athletes from different disciplines. I thought them worthy of linking to here, as they really nicely demonstrate how there’s no one platonic ideal even for physically fit people, and all kinds of body types exist for different sports.

Here is a whole bunch or great inspirational artwork from whole of deviantart

http://psdvault.deviantart.com/

even this might be useful

http://www.drawing-cartoons.com/clothes-and-wrinkles.html

As the name implies, MBT shoes mimic the walking style of ancestral humans, who strode barefoot everywhere they went. The multilayered sole of each MBT shoe is able to convert flat, hard artificial surfaces into ones than are natural and uneven. As a result, And once you realize all of the advantages that MBT shoes have to offer, you’ll cancel your gym membership!This will boost the shock absorbent capabilities for your joints and discs. And your entire body will gradually grow stronger and firmer.But the best part is:, you don’t have to go to the gym to receive these health benefits! In fact, you don’t need to set aside extra time in your schedule to do any extra walking! You can start firming your muscles and strengthening your joints just while wearing MBT shoes as part of your daily routine.Flooring in these types of homes is most often hardwood, or ceramic tile, with real linoleum in the kitchens and other rooms as well.Gothic revival homes are best decorated with an eye towards rich deep colours, textures and patterns. The short answer is: like any other shoe., MBT has a huge variety of styles for both men and women. Guys can choose from casual footwear, athletic shoes, dress shoes, or sandals.Inside Gothic revival homes there are also some distinctive elements; crown molding and chair rails are used extensively, while wood cabinetry is also very common.Victorian type furnishings are commonly used for Gothic revival homes, with their rich colours, luxurious upholstery, and classic styling. Curtains used to decorate these types of homes were heavy and sewn from rich fabrics. Many homes had ornate wallpapers used to decorate the walls.Think about it. How many steps do you take in an average day?, Consider all of the time you spend walking:Those thousands of steps add up quickly. Almost immediately, you’ll feel the extra pull in the muscles of your feet and legs. Soon, you’ll notice that your strides are more pronounced and your posture is better. And before you know it, you’ll glance in a mirror and see how firm your thighs, calves, and buttocks are becoming.

The concept of tradition, as the notion of holding on to a previous time, is also found in political and philosophical discourse.
http://www.seamlessventures.com/

I have to add in this video source

great design and digital painting from a great craftsman

His color palate and value paintings are teaching me a lot

Hi, I want to share something that I found online. I think, this will help beginners and professionals. It could explain too the difference between working traditionally and digitally. You may want to read this free artstutorials.

Hi All,
thanks for sharing your stuff.
If anyone wants html & css Book then for him i would like to suggest you to search on google “HTML & CSS by Duckett”
This book is really amazing.

Good Luck !

appreciate the links