The Flat Earth

Oh. Blender uses the Cartesian Coordinate system, Topology and Newtonian physics calculations. This is a pretty funny series that explains it pretty well.

[EDIT] …except for Newtonian Physics. here is a 3D vid about that.

I did a render of the sun and earth. Earth is one pixel. The sun is huge.

even from a commercial flight you can see the curvature of the Earth. people who are genuinely trying to convince the population of shte like this should be socially cleansed to prevent further contamination of the gene pool. bunch of fkn idiots, i swear.

If earth is flat, everybody would have day at the same time, when you have day in Australia, you would also have that in Netherlands and in that homeland of the rapper who thinks earth is flat. Sun would be in bottom side of earth at night. (what a ridiculous idea.) But this does not happen, so his calculations are wrong and he is making himself a joke on public.

The old greeks figured it out with a stick in the sand. The power of delusion is strong…

post removed

If this guy told me that gravity was a theory, I’d take him to the edge of a cliff, grab him by the collar and say “let’s test that theory”. :yes:

Gravity is a law and chemtrails are real, the government has admitted to it, it’s an effort to stop global warming, which doesn’t exist.

Chemtrails are real if you consider aluminum a chemical. It was just an experiment to try to increase albedo and then measure the effects on the surface temp. They were gathering empirical information like the information that they use to support the fact that measurable human influence on the climate exists. The conspiracy concerning it is political. It seems to be a move to coerce world governance through Agenda 21, in a similar manner in which it’s being done with the TPP. I don’t buy the predictions, as what to expect in the future for a second; but the data on human influence is solid. The problem with the right and the left is they don’t know the difference between science and politics.