The Choice..

Great piece to explain that choice but… that is awfull, for your next idea You can imagine something cheerful.

I have already seen this concept before, though I believe as a sketch and what not. However, I like your own rendition and style to it.

Well done. :slight_smile:

• Reyn

this idea popped up in my head

hmm, in theme with the image…well done; it’s possible to see a wireframe just to have an idea about what is 2d and 3d?

Great job. But guys, just let it remain art, OKay? Let’s not go suicidal :slight_smile: We still need blender pro’s to teach our kids.

only two things are 2d in the final, the scenery inside the rope and the window plane… that was a complete texture.

Great idea. I love it.

Bravo!!! Hell of a scene. 5 stars from me.

Fantastic! depressing and beautiful in the same time.

idea had been explored before:

http://i.imgur.com/YVszXC6.jpg

it tells me that i should kill myself lol

This is beautiful.

I think that sometimes we get carried away by the 3D creation aspect of what we do and forget about the fact that it is art. As such, it should reflect the full spectrum of humanity. This piece does that - and in a unique way. As 3D (Blender, specifically) artists, our goal is (sometimes) to make our renders and animations appear real. Our thoughts and perceptions are woven into our interpretation, but sometimes our art should show the human soul and not just the mind. Most people will reach a point, or points, in their lives where reality is so gloomy that death (suicide) seems to be the promise of great relief. Each of us has ideas and beliefs about what is on the other side of that noose, but whatever that is, it appears to be a way out. And as we know, what appears to be, many times is not. As art, this is a powerful piece. Well done!

Very beatifull!

For cheerfull… i think i have an idea for it already… i just have to get some clarity of the concept in my head or whatever.
Thanks!

Well this is a massive coincidence! This fantastic image was uploaded shortly before a someone I knew passed away, and I only discovered this image today which is not only the day I received the news but also the 13th day of the month O.o (as of the time of typing)

Very powerful!

Wish I had seen this earlier. Well deserved five stars man. Seriously.

amazing :eyebrowlift:

Wonderful image. A very deep meaning.
People say to simple, but I think for an image like this, too much complexity will ruin the effect.
Great picture.

Really? I guess ripping others off counts as “popped up in my head”
http://docolucci.deviantart.com/art/What-They-See-351860647