Terminator Fan Film /vfx

Great work! its fantastic to see that Blender can really put it up to industry work! which we knew anyway :slight_smile:

How long did that take to make? Decent work, mate!

hermano …sin palabras…muy bueno¡¡ estas en un studio?

ojala los directores y productores se den cuenta que hay mucho talento en argentina para cgi y antes de contratar empresas de CGI del exterior como ( "Metegol"el 80% de esa pelicula fue echa en españa y fueron muy pocas personas que se contrataron en argentina para CGI ) contraten y le den crecimiento y productividad a los artistas de argentina .

muy bueno tu trabajo genio¡¡¡¡

No, no trabajo en un estudio y creo difícilmente alguien me contrate ya que no tengo la experiencia.
Este es mi primer acercamiento a los vfx, he aprendido bastantes cosas, aún me falta mucho por saber pero espero poder mejorar con la práctica.
Te digo estoy sorprendido por la buena aceptación, de éste para mi, un humilde proyecto, ya que fue realizado con escasos elementos, pero le pusimos muchas ganas y tratamos de hacerlo lo más producido a nuestro alcance.

Amazing! It is inspiring how this is possible in Blender!!

du tres beau travail digne d’une prod

WOW!! This is what I am calling the real back to the 90s! nice work:eek:

EXCELEEEEEENCIA!!!
Les deseo Fuerza, Motivacion y Suerte para todos sus proyectos a venir!

A screenshot of the project!
All in the same scene but renders perform separately for final adjustments in another composition.

Hory shet, that is so awesome.

Looking real good!

Absolutely amazing. It has that cross between a game cut scene and cinematic feel to it. I noticed that the words didn’t match the mouth movements. Was the original footage shot in another language? If so, I’d like to see it with the audio matching that language. I guess one could make the argument that his voice is modulated and there for doesn’t need to sink to mouth movements; kind of like C3PO. But the original movies have set the standard that the mouth movement does match.

Good eye! I think it’s those little touches that help push cg from an animation feature or game cut-scene to realistic cinematic film quality. But, even with these little things missing, it’s still, as you said, awesome work.

Gestures of dialogue in the original video is in English but with audio translated into Latin Spanish as project in my country, we try to emulate the scene with audio translated, not the quality of a translator well done, I myself have acted forgiveness real actors, haha!

Good work ! Amazing

Very impressive! I can’t criticize such great work, but if I may offer one small suggestion, I believe that the metal around the door from which he emerges could be a little more mangled, or at least dirty/charred from the fire.

But it’s great work, nonetheless.

that amount of layers hehe
GJ guys :slight_smile: