Street in Lyon

@SOL_33, @FredHystair, @Derek: thank’s a lot guys :slight_smile:

awesome :slight_smile: like the details…

Great work. I like it. Did you used hand painted textures for all of your models?

Best Regards,
Srinath

Thanks for the helpful guide.

Amazing work Lechu! Thanks for tutorials on your site too.
Gratuluję Feature Row’a!

Impressive work, even more if you had deadlines on this…
I thought at first that the first image was your render, and, s I scrolled down abd seeing the second image that it was the photo reference!! :slight_smile:
All the three renders are very convincing.
And thanks for the HDR tutorial. I’ve always been frustrating with HDR because I didn’t know how to use it, so a big thank. :slight_smile: (same thing for the backfacing… I didn’t know about that node!:slight_smile: )

Cool! The work of excellent quality!

Thanks very much for sharing…signed up for your newsletter.

totally unbelievable!, how did you create trees? where is your tutorial? it looks like a camera photo. :eek:

Nice work. Thank you for the explanation as well.

Stunning images, so realistic. I stunnedby how much light can you can get from a HDR without using a sun. It looks so realistic.

THanks for the free HDR, ps the link to the small tut gives a 404.

edit
i found the error, link suposed to http://www.chocofur.com/hdri-maps-in-blender.html
its missing the i :wink:

Три муда одного и того же, то есть три настроения. ещё бы передвигалось что-то в сцене. было бы действительно динамично, например мешок бы упал в тумане или его не стало в солнечной сцене, а вместо него что-то ещё.
from this http://vk.com/public35076122?w=wall-35076122_5493

hahaha those russians :wink:

Wow, I love this pic!

very realistic :slight_smile:
I got 1 problem with environment in general “in Cycles”, you have an environment with any color “HDRI for example”, once you activate volumes, all colors of the background vanishes to black “due to volume absorption/scattering to infinity depth”

how did you do your volumes here with the background?

Really excellent work, especially with the three different atmospheres! I feel like I’m there!

Did you take measurements of the building by hand, or measure approximately from photos, or what?
I’ve found that when replicating objects or scenes from real life it takes me a lot of time to measure things to get them just right.
I’ve also found that I can approximate to a degree, but sometimes cutting corners leads to having to spend more time correcting for it later. I’m just curious how you approached measuring the architecture before modeling it, how precise you had to be, and whether you found any of that aspect challenging.