Spider-Man WIP Seams Issue Advice Required !

Bump !Anyone got any suggestions ?

If you’re using the multires modifier, you might want to make sure that the armature modifier is before it in the stack (so you don’t have any possible issues with how the weight painting is interpolated).

Thanks Ace Dragon that seemed to help. Still having issues currently. Here is an animation test. It is nothing special and I think I am going to have to think about getting a new computer as this render took me a day and a half.

Hi guys here is my latest update ! I have changed the webbing on the suit and cleaned it up. I am just playing around with composition ideas at the moment. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated !

Did you try not to use uv map at all for the hexagon bump and instread use a seamless partern with object coordinate? I think it may be more regular and seamless this way.

Anyway your spiderman looks realy amazing. I’m probably not the first to make this pun, but as it’s true it was enven more iresistible.

hey the shoulders are to wide in propotion to his body, and also make his breast muscles more defined. good work thou

This spiderman are very good. only two things, theres a little blur in the texture, between the red and blue color.thats looks like if it is no cloth. that separation between both colors it must be straight with no blur.

Interested to see how the Lizard turns out - liked first version and looking forward to updates.

Here is my latest update. It is an attempt at animating Spidey. Go easy on me guys this is my first attempt animating ever !

Thank you guys for all the encouraging comments !

The animation isn’t bad. Just don’t forget in the long run how much of a smart arse spiderman actually is.