Speed Racer A whole new world 2 (WIP)

]

Attachments

so that’s what’s commin later this year !!!

Vision of Game: PLAY FREE , DOWNLOAD FREE , DRIVE FREE !!!

Fred/K.S

Attachments

Not bad!
I’d like to see a gameplay video :slight_smile:

Or are you also having issues with video recording on windows :frowning:

Im having serious issues recording on windows so far im almost done with my official demo for this game and hopefully by the end of this week i will upload some gameplay footage of it and a couple of showcase videos.

Fred/K.S

Is there going to be a demo we can play?

Yes thats what iam currently busy with hopefully by August 2017 i will have it uploaded on my site.
It will be for Free !!!

Latest News:!!! The Official Demo !!!
The official demos release date is:

• August 2017

The Full demo of the Game !!!
Stay tuned for more Content…

Fred/K.S

Attachments

Hi Fred! :slight_smile: Really waiting the final demo! :smiley:

Don’t worry guys its coming ,i promise its a Good blender game !!!

• All Players (Blender Gamers) will love it !!!

Coming around Mid June 2017 !!!

Fred/K.S

Is it have Dynamic lighting feature of the models (objects) or just baked all textures?

Ok so let me explain a couple of things about the systems ive put in the Game. You see these Wallpaper showcase images ive done yes thays exactly how the cars will look like in the game or even better since its got a new HD System.
The Lighting system has been optimized for performance ive added lod on lights in the BGE which works great at the same time using an advanced HD system ive designed its so performance friendly if you’ve got the recommended specs for your PC which i will release a week before i upload the official demo. Overally the dynamic lighting plays a significant impact on the paint textures ive applied to the cars its so detailed that it even shows the glossiness of the varnish on the paint of the car which looks also great on a Samsing UHD Curved display !!!
(yep ive already tested it on a 4K Resolution it looks amazing just the Main Menu and the vehicle viewing scene. This coming week i will be working on gameplay so making HUD’s speedometers skid marks all the basic elements and components that make up a racing game.

!!! Afterall its for the players (Blender Gamers & The rest of the blender artists community) !!!

Fred/K.S

:Dsorry? Is there any shots inside the game? Really would like see how it looks inside the game.

sorry? Is there any shots inside the game? Really would like see how it looks inside the game.

Yeah I’m posting Thursday and Friday !!!

Fred/K.S

nice dodge! :smiley:
Jeffo

Hey ah ive got some old Gameplay Footage no sound it was captured as early as 2015 !!!
Sorry for the delay in Gameplay Footage iam currently working on Current Gameplay Footage !!!

Not bad!
I’d like to see a gameplay video :slight_smile:

Yes This is some early Footage back in 2015 ,Now you can imagine how it will look now (Official Demo)
The Official Demo’s Graphics are going to be Mind blowing.

!!! Thank you very much for your support Guy’s !!!

Fred/K.S

This is awesome. Your models are really accurate and the physics are fun to play with.

True that suspension system is being improved by me and so far im planning to put it in the Demo .

Fred/K.S

Hello Friends,

This game is awesome. Thanks for sharing. Keep sharing. Nice collection of cars also.

what’s new fred ?

Sorry for the hold’s up mayte, im really working hard on finnishing of and polishing the official demo and it is close to being completed im just making a few adjustments here and there but iam fully sure that it will be released before the end of this year. And it is Infact going to be released this year indeed. Iam happy and excited to see how close to completion it has become indeed its a great looking game and it plays well. (You guys will have fun playing with ai as well)

Just busy making adjustments and polishing.
Thanks for your support i really. Would like to see you in future playing and enjoying Speed Racer A Whole New World 2.

Fred/K.S

For now its still a WIP and im working as hard and as fast as i can to finnish the 1st Complete Demo build !!!
Here’s a quick update: (2-Player BETA Gameplay screenshots)

More coming soon!

Recent update:

Fred/K.S