Speed Modelling Challenge Help Topic

why the heck is IRC used?? In other speed modelling sites, a subject is given and a schedule. It’s up to you not to cheat on the timings, sure…

IRC is used because IRC is used. Do not question the Blendgods or they will smite thee with their eternal wrath. If you don’t like it, just use the other SMC sites you speak of. :smiley:

well, i kinda agree with namekuseijin, but you can always place your own smc in the contests board…

what is the url?

To channel: webchat.freenode.net channel: #smc | actual website: http://speedmodeling.org/smc

Some one fix poor smcman so we can smc. Thanks

yup, i made a silly mistake on the original fix, working on it now!

Update:
Should be working fine now, hopefully fixes the fix XD

Update No.2:
Still not fixed, we are working as hard as we can to get this up and going again after the blenderartist.org update

Update No.3:
smcman is working fine now, thanks for the patience!

代-11开-11发-11票135708-40466刘!!先生qq36434534内容:代11-开-11发-11票135708-40466刘!!先生qq36434534本公司有各种发票向外111代开!有增值,餐饮,商品销售,建筑安装,服务业,广告业,运输业,税务机关代开等统一【發*票】,有需要联系13570840466,刘生,或加qq364345341咨询代11-开-11发11-票135708-40466刘!!先生qq36434534代-11开-11发-11票135708-40466刘!!先生qq36434534代11-开-11发-11票135708-40466刘!!先生qq36434534

! Do not keep the test first while being so anxious to find the time and no place - Qzone log

! When the tears will not consciously see the flow - Qzone log

imnot understanding this… ive gotten xchat and added server: #smc @ irc.freenode.net is that all?

yeah should be…if you find Xchat confusing, use freenode’s webchat (webchat.freenode.net) and follow the connection settings, pretty simple there (Channel name is: #smc)

被警察当作偷车贼抓进派出所的少年叫小飞(化名),其父亲赵先生告诉记者,9号晚上吃过晚饭,他邀请同村老乡到家里来玩,由于对方之前没来过自己家,就特意把自己的手机给了儿子小飞,让儿子下楼到小区门口迎接。 赵先生和爱人将小区周边的三四个小飞常去的网吧找了个遍,也没有见到小飞的人影,又在周边各个摊点寻找,“我们见人就问,看人家有没有见到一个十六七岁的孩子。” 过了一段时间,赵先生的几个老乡结伴来到了他家,进门还说赵先生的电话打不通,他们找了半天才找到家门口。随后赵先生和几个老乡便在一起打起了扑克。“一开始我那几个老乡说电话打不通我也没当回事,因为之前电话里说好要在我家玩牌,我还以为小飞觉得家里人多太烦,自己去网吧了呢。”对于儿子小飞没有回家一事,赵先生一开始并没有在意,可是一直到第二天早晨5时,赵先生和爱人一看小飞还没有回家,手机也一直打不通,觉得事情有点不对劲,便开始四下寻找。 “他们把我带到二十米外的一辆黑色轿车前,指着一辆电动车问我认不认识,还说这是我偷的车子。”小飞回忆起事发当晚的情景,还是十分紧张。“后来我被拉进了石岗大街派出所,直到第二天上午,一名警察问我偷电动车的事情,我说不知道,他就用脚踹我,踹了三四次。”说到这里,小飞又哭了起来。 本报记者 梁晓波 文 当日14时多,赵先生经过一番努力,终于见到了自己的孩子小飞,此刻小飞看上去精神萎靡,半边脸还肿了起来。见到父母,小飞一再声称自己没有偷电动车,自己只是在路边站着接人就被抓了进来。 ■事发:儿子楼下接人彻夜未归 ■警方:目前正对此事进行调查 近日,省会一16岁少年被父母安排到楼下迎接来串门的老乡,结果出去后彻夜未归。第二天孩子的父母心急如焚地多方寻找,竟然得知自己的孩子晚上接人时被抓进了派出所,罪名是盗窃电动自行车。当孩子的父母在派出所见到孩子时,孩子精神萎靡,体表有多处伤痕,随后警方因证据不足,将该少年释放。 随后赵先生拨打110得知,小飞因为盗窃电动自行车,此刻正在石岗大街派出所接受调查。 赵先生和爱人从早晨5时多开始,一直找了三四个小时都没找到,后来离小区门口不远的一个卖水果瓜子的小摊出摊了,摊主刚好和赵先生认识。赵先生随即跑过去询问,当听说赵先生在找孩子时,摊主一拍大腿:“哎呀,那个小孩是你家儿子啊!昨天晚上八九点钟,就在我这小摊不远,站着一个小孩,被四五个人扭到一辆黑色轿车里了,说什么那孩子偷了电动车。” 记者随后来到了石岗大街派出所所在的新华公安分局了解此事,得到的答复是警方目前正在对此事进行调查,具体的情况需要等调查结果出来后才知道。 15日上午,记者在市二院的病床上见到了正在接受治疗的小飞,小飞向记者讲述了事发经过:“9号晚上我正在公交站牌附近等人,突然一个人走过来捉住了我的一支胳膊,拽着我就走,我很害怕,问他干什么的他也不说。紧接着又上来一个人一把就把我摁倒在地,用手铐铐住了我的一只手,我拼命反抗,他就拿电棒电我,电得我不敢动了,他就把我的另一只手也铐了起来。” 当天下午,由于掌握的证据不足,警方将小飞无罪释放。 ■讲述:少年称曾遭电击和殴打 得知了孩子的下落,赵先生立即赶到了石岗大街派出所,“我们到了石岗大街派出所就快11点了,一打听我们的孩子还真在这里。可人家警察非常肯定地告诉我们‘你们家孩子因为偷电动自行车犯了盗窃罪,有监控,有录像,有人报警,正在进行调查。’” ■寻找:突闻孩子成盗窃犯被抓

The creativity of the Nike brand has its own path to success, was established in the know, the central value of the brand and the mission later. No matter anywhere in the world, constantly promoting to carry out its basic brand, communicate the brand positioning in the market need. Meanwhile, according to different cultural backgrounds, all countries of destination market, consumption characteristics, forms of advertising creative styles of Nike Discount Air Max Shoes.Have you ever take a look at the sneakers that sports silver Metallic leather around the top and the gray mesh in midfoot and tongue? This shoe is one of the cleanest Nike Air Max 24-7 Shoes to fall yet. Varsity Red is the tone choice of unit Air Max, Nike and quarter panel fits best elements of design hoops.The hoops and cross train for a ride versatile, high-functionality. It is really a disease that shoes loved by many people.

. . - Qzone log,bikini online shop | Back to logs list 938289 2009 年 05 月 09 日 03:59 Reading (loading. …) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary Posted cancel | Back to logs list

Italy take the mountain live,puma ferrari, 2012 really started the action,puma shoe! ~ ~ ~ - Qzone log | Back to logs list 341821 2010 年 06 月 16 日 18:01 Reading (loading. …) Comments (0) Category: Video Log Posted cancel | Back to logs list

,puma women shoes | Back to logs list Reprinted from 16094029 at 22:14 on March 22nd,puma 2010, 2010 Read (loading. …) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary published cancel | Back to logs list

,puma women shoes | Back to logs list 340902 2007 年 11 月 10 日 18:11 Reading (loading. …) Comments (2) Category: Birds in mind Posted cancel | Back to logs list

,puma running shoes | Back to logs list 341084 2008 年 11 月 15 日 16:15 Reading (loading. …) Comments (4) Category: Personal Diary Posted cancel | Back to logs list

,puma shoes | Back to logs list 35342 2007 年 01 月 31 日 12:40 Reading (loading. …) Comments (0) Category :… L__ ho ~~~~~~~~ the truth is tearing up my heart i can’t recognize this place the endless road without a stop sign can’t even find a stranger this time why am i still holding back my tears in this loneliness there’s nothing to fear every chord still seems a wonder how we could be together every time i ask if this would be the last why am i still talking to myself hoping you will have the keys to my sell every song might calm the weather but it just draws me deeper how do i get out of this i think i never will … … a crystal forming in the eye maybe this would be the last the winding path down my face till i begin to taste the bitterness inside i never will … …