soon to be done

I am new to this but want to offer a few thoughts for you to consider. I really like that the new lighting that allows me to see more of the face. For me seeing this character in a dark environment makes me wonder what is their identity - and are they a threat? Thus I really want to examine the characters eyes and expression to determine this.

You mentioned that you wanted to add more focus on the eyes. I think the main focus at present is the spell book which has a large area covered by the brightly glowing pages. The fire red color on the fireball works really well to make it a secondary point of interest, and perhaps using it on the book pages as well would also help to shift emphasis the eyes.

The character’s left hand seems to have quite a broad handspan. I think that the grip with widespread fingers works well for something that is light enough to balance in your hand - I caught myself carrying my netbook down the street today in just that way. For a thick, heavy book I think that a tight grip with the fingers closer together would help to give the spell book more of a sense of weight and power.

so here is the koncept for the enviroment…

so here is the koncept for the enviroment

I think it looks fine. It doesn’t detract or otherwise draw unnecessary attention, in my opinion. Looking a lot better, for sure! Great work!

so here is it nere finish , what do u think guys ? [ATTACH=CONFIG]353996[/ATTACH]

Oh yes it was a little dark to see that it was a face still a little bit but the cloth helps allot. The hand is a big improvement. there is allot of blue in the piece without much contrast the armor has a blue tint and his skin. the brown cloth doesn’t pop much you might try other colors. I think silver might be cool the dark blue clothes are fading into the black. or a background image that was still dark might help, kind of Smokey or cloudy maybe. I actually like the chest piece it is a good focal point for the armor.

oh you just solved some of those lol

i think it looks great, except i would get rid of the book and give him a beefy battleaxe or something like a spiky mace. hes not supposed to be a librarian :wink:
also maybe some kind of crown would help? justa suggestion :slight_smile: