Smoker

very interesting :smiley:

It’s great! Are the tire reliefs based on the logo?

This is awesomely beautiful :smiley:

Beautifully done, thanks for sharing!

Weird yet creative and professionally done!

Awesome. Fun concept.

To bad the smoke wasn’t done in Blender. I was getting prepared to ask for a tutorial or a screen shot of your settings!

Really top notch stuff in all ways. I agree with all the other praise for this one.

I love it! Keep it up!

I have a question though, how did you make the smoke?

Don’t smoke, kids…

Nice job!

well done!! well deserved top row feature

Great concept! Awesome work!

Nailed it with an awesome concept and excellent modeling. Wow!

Interesting work! awesome render! well done.
but the composition of this picture falling to the right -because all the big masses situated on the right side and even camera is tilted to the right --because of this it seams that he is falling to the right. I think you could do more poses of him --or add a big shadow on the right side - which can stable composition.
Also the smoke looks flat- one stamp of the brush - it could be less intense and have more depth to it.
The eyes could be more alive- maybe more glowing or give them a fading car light maybe.
This is all IMHO.Overall I like the render and the model. Keep up the good work!

Oh… You’re a genius, AS.

Fantastic concept and execution with a lot of attitude.
I agree with Neksus about the smoke, it’s the weakpoint in this great piece. More than the flatness I’m concerned about the clear difference between photo composited smoke and the handpainted(?) smoke. While the composited smoke is somewhat believeable and fits the style the blurred stuff in the mouth and end of the pipe just jumps as fake.
But yeah it’s a minor detail. Once again, great piece!

I like the materials and the model, even when the scene is too simple it looks complete, just the wheel marked on the floor continues it way even when the challacter is standed up at it side; I am saying, the wheel mark should be cutted because the challacter doesn´t continue it way, just what I think but obviously is a great job.

This is amazing! The attention to detail is incredible! Awesome job

Just awesome. And very inspirative. So I’m a beginner in blender and I don’t know how I can take inspirations to make some pict like this.