Smart phones in the hands of dumb people..

Getting hit by a truck isn’t “natural”.

And by this logic, morons who have their lives saved because they drop their smart phones in the toilet are more desirable people than smart people who just develop an addiction. (And as far as natural selection is working on the gene pool, it’s working against IQ, industriousness, and civility.)

Natural selection can be a selective pressure produced from any aspect of the environment so getting hit by a truck because of a failure to be aware of environmental dangers is certainly part of the selection process. As far as having their lives saved because they drop their smart phones in the toilet, well even morons can have a lucky day, although they probably only defer their death, instead dying from the bacterial infection they got from sticking their hand into the toilet bowl to retrieve their precious smart phone.

You’re deep.

Yeah, so anyway, I’m not aware of any pandemic of deaths associated with smartphones. To the extent you’re associating it with natural selection, the only serious consideration would be on how many children it is encouraging/discouraging users from having. I’d guess it’s relatively trivial, but by some accounts, smartphones are preventing even raw fucking, nevermind having families.

lol. Is anybody aware of any studies about the average number of children for people who always talk about evolution and “Darwin Awards” and such? Every time I see somebody post those Darwin Award memes on Facebook, they’re always childless and, hence, a Darwinian failure, themselves. American evolution.

This opens up a can of worms, by this logic it becomes sensible to end all drug treatment programs (along with letting cartels freely sell their illicit products), get rid of hospitals (you’ll never get that disease resistant super race with them there), end all regulations on pyrotechnic products (a lot more dumb people blowing themselves up), end all consoling efforts in an attempt to prevent people from suicidal thoughts kill themselves (they probably don’t belong in the gene pool anyway, no?), end all obesity treatments (let them die, they’re not genetically strong enough to hold off weight), ect…

Good-ole darwinism, reducing the regard for a culture of life since the early 20th century, and doing all of the above will only lead to mass death and a culture that promotes death worldwide with that super race nowhere to be found. Do you now know the implications of that idea?

Do you know how vile you sound David? You say that Ace Dragon is obsessed with race! You DO bring it up every time on threads in the off topic section. I had to laugh when I watched David Duke come up at the end of the video you linked to on post #21. lol, the video totally leaves out the good parts of having diversity, and then the former head of the kkk tops it off… just lol.

Do you think associating yourself with this kind of stuff in real life is going to get you more sex, or less sex?

I didn’t watch the entire video, although I am happy that you did. Me and my buddy have a running gag going, “Somebody’s got to take responsibility for this problem!” whenever we’re in a mess, ourselves. It’s regrettable that you’re so hysterical about race that whenever you see a black woman with 14 children you, for some bizarre reason, start talking about the kkk. If you hate white people so much, you needn’t bother to respond to me, as I am a white man.

And while I thank you for your concern about my sex life, you needn’t worry, as it is fine. Because you’re worried about people who don’t have sex, you might want to concern yourselves with young hipsters, who are increasingly sterile, impotent, and women are reaching menopause at ever-younger ages. (lol. Speaking of evolution.)

One the side of the road, the issue lies. The people, the Darwin, the drug resistant. Selling the cartel. The 20th century. All on the side of the road.

Attachments

David; as much as it abhors you, you simply cannot force today’s generation to procreate and start families if it’s not in their interest. What are you going to do about it, force a young man and young women into a sexual relationship at gunpoint?

There actually are some ideologies in other parts of the world where women are forced to procreate and bear children (lots of them) for men, and those are usually in areas where the men themselves behave in a barbaric fashion and abuse the women, now I bet even you would not want to bring that here to the US, right?

Why do you hate Arab and African countries so much? You’re mocking them, and you sound like a Eurocentric tool. (OMG: Look at how Kansas treats African-Americans! These white dudes want to force blacks to behave like them.)

I bet that you are frustrated that the Arabs and Somalis in Western Europe aren’t “assimilating” (read: behaving like white people). Why do you want Arabs and blacks to be as sexless and impotent as whites? Why do you want to wipe them out? Israel and Jews also have healthy birthrates and they are not sexless, evolutionary failures like you, so do you want to wipe Israel off the map, too?

I don’t hate white people. lol. I love PEOPLE. Your the one who keeps talking about white people this and white people that. White people are a race right? I think everybody can see that it’s you who’s obsessed with race.

lol. I started talking about the kkk because you linked to a video with the former head of the kkk. I’m sure you watch him often.

I’m not sure what you’re referring to, other than in your last post, you callously mocked African and Arabs and Jews, and other people who don’t live the sort of sexless, impotent life of white people that you clearly stated is best. You said that Jews, Africans, and Arabs, behave in a “barbaric fashion and abuse the women”.

There’s only one racist here: it’s the guy who’s championing all peoples to be sexless and impotent like the dying white people who he says have the best culture. That’s you.

(For record: I believe that civilizations which lead to their civilians being evolutionary failures are, by definition, failed civilizations. I also believe that life is sacred and, unlike you, I do not believe that whites should try and force blacks and Arabs to live like us. Your attempts to bully blacks into being like you don’t work, anyway.)

I didn’t even mention any cultures or races by name and yet you again try to take it into a tangent that tries to paint everyone else in this discussion as vile people so you can win the debate.

I’m done responding to your posts and I advise everyone else to do the same. Expect to be ignored from now on as long as this is how you like your discussions.

I don’t get it. Are you in need of medication?

No one here wants white people, or anybody else to be impotent. And I didn’t say what you quoted me as saying, that all came from you.

Have the courage of your convictions. You wrote that, your sexless life and evolutionary failure is good, and that anybody who isn’t like you is bad. QUOTE: “There actually are some ideologies in other parts of the world where women are forced to procreate and bear children (lots of them) for men, and those are usually in areas where the men themselves behave in a barbaric fashion and abuse the women, now I bet even you would not want to bring that here to the US, right?”

Now, you’re trying to backtrack. Which “parts of the world”? From the context, it was clear that you were speaking of those parts of the world: Arabic, African, and Israeli (or Chinese) which have healthy birthrates and aren’t impotent and sexless. You said that Africans, Arabs, and Jews are “barbaric” and “abuse the women”. Unlike you, I do not hate Africa, Arab nations, nor Israel. I believe they are all entitled to their own nations, and don’t believe they should be evolutionary failures like you demand.

David, it seems to be a pattern in this and previous off topic threads that you end up putting words in other peoples mouth that bear no resemblance to what they actually say. It seems you have to spin it into some racist and downright bizarre crap.

This thread finished a long time ago.

CLOSED