Separation Anxiety

Really good!

Personally, I like the idea the person is pretty much blurring into the background. The anxiety of separation can make you feel as if you’re dissolving into the surroundings, and the lack of an item to touch makes it even more meaningful to me.

Just Beautiful.

Very well spotted, sir. I’m quite relieved that someone has finally shared my personal opinion on the blending aspect. :wink: Thanks!

ayos… galing ng pagka compose mu pare.

I think there’s something wrong with your skin shader, because it looks like she’s made out of moss. :yes:

Indeed. :wink:

Some .blend link ? :slight_smile:

If they shouldn’t be, the water drops look disconnected.

Two artworks on the top row at the same time, Reyn you’re kicking ass! Nice work :slight_smile:

Two forum gallery artworks almost in a row?? That is totally utterly awesome! I really like the feel of your art! Perfect on both!

How do u guys learn to be so good. Did you go to a school or something?

Waouh … it’s really a magic composition … magic as The Nature … many thanks

Jonade, Practice, practice, practice. Reynante has been churning an image a week for some time.

Reynante, I like how this turned out, even if the shading is a little mossy like Modron said :wink:

Wow, I love that one!

you did it again rayn!!! amazing composition, your attention to details is impressive! and the breakdown explains well the process of creation that is instresting too. keep it up with good jobs, i think u are another Blenderguru =)

Beautiful work!
I like its organic result something like plants stems.
Does it made of hair particles?

Great stuff, thumb up.

How do you do the lens distorsion?
Simply through the node in compositor ?
If so what amount/values do you prefer to use ?
Any reason for those values, or it is based on feeling of final result ?

thanks in advance for your time to reply my questions.

Cheers

really awesome work… i like the theme in particular… and also the way in which it has been depicted… :slight_smile:

wonderful rendition…

Truly inspiring!

I could relate much to this piece, the blurred background seemed to add the focus of the character reaching out, and the dew drops -especially the ones that decorated the face gave me the impression it was sad.
How long did it take to create this master piece?