Selection issues

On the last step i couldn’t Inset the same way he did and i end up getting bunch of triangles (probably because they are all faces and not seen as one)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]305613[/ATTACH]

Also you can see on the bottom i had some shrink-wrap issues, or i think i replaced some faces i accidentally deleted and i made a mess

here is a the bottom view…

[ATTACH=CONFIG]305614[/ATTACH]

I definitely need more practice with shrink-wrap modifier, and i kinda don’t like it at the moment, mirror mod is easy to grasp.

I tried Downloading a Nighlty build, but it didn’t come as a zip, it was already what looked like installed folders.

Are these designed to just copy and replace over the current installation? do i copy only the important files into my own directory? or is it more like an add-on or an install?

I tried the first 2 mentioned things and blender wouldn’t start, so i think i need a package.

All of the build bot nightly builds should come as a .zip

Just left click the build for you to download it; e.g. blender-2.70-1e39046-win64.zip
After that you just extract the .zip to the desired location. No installation.

Arrays seem to work best for me when the object I’m arraying (and it’s origin point) are at the centre of the curve.